Votes: 0 0.0%
  • OGpapa - Green Wooden Dragon

• 024backwards - Crescendo RBx1 Photo

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
20231231_183440.jpg
just a couple pictures of my Blackberry Moon Rock Auto, believe it or not no topping or trimming was involved. This gal is a weird one but a beautiful one. Had lots of comments on it apparently it's rare for it to grow this way I guess.

20231231_183353.jpg

Hi @Eightball, that's a beautiful plant! Unfortunately, in order to enter our contests, you need to have at least 50 posts. As stated in our contest guidelines, in the first post in-thread, members must have a minimum of 50 posts in order to enter and/or vote, otherwise your entry will be disqualified. If you have 50 posts by the time the contest has closed, we will include your entry.

Like 50 comments or posts I don't understand I'm kind of new to this I've only been doing this for like 6 months
Yes, 50 comments/posts. A post is simply a comment or response, like you just made above. When you are looking at your profile, down under your name, you should see "Messages" and a number under it. That needs to be a 50 in order to enter our contests. Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Hi @Eightball, that's a beautiful plant! Unfortunately, in order to enter our contests, you need to have at least 50 posts. As stated in our contest guidelines, in the first post in-thread, members must have a minimum of 50 posts in order to enter and/or vote, otherwise your entry will be disqualified. If you have 50 posts by the time the contest has closed, we will include your entry.
I've got a long ways to go

Not a fan of self-nomination because I feel like I'm floating my own ego, but the @Canuk Seeds Trainwreck I'm growing for the comparative grow is a gorgeous plant! I have only topped once at the 5th node. Anyways, good luck to all of the other entries, tons of talented growers and beautiful plants on here!
20240106_212205.jpg

Grown in a 3x3 tent, vegged under the @PhlizonGrowLight PL-2000 and flowering under a Linqool 240w light.
20240106_212735.jpg

Not a fan of self-nomination because I feel like I'm floating my own ego.
Me too. But try not to feel that way. Coz from a 420 Mag business standpoint it’s about sharing grows and promoting Rob’s mission. We are here to grow, to be inspired by others. The contests help introduce you to new growers. I’ve found so many brilliant growers and new journals to follow through these contests.

It’s not about winning. It’s about sharing grow adventures.

#UnitedWeGrow

PS I think you’ve got a winner there.

Back
Top Bottom