420 Magazine's Nug of the Month: January 2024

420 Magazine's Nug of the Month: January 2024

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hi @con, unfortunately your nug entry is not valid. As stated in our contest guidelines, in the first post in-thread, nugs must be dry and ready to smoke or vaporize. Any nug that appears to be too moist to smoke or vaporize will be deemed an invalid entry. No "wet" nugs please.

You should still have time to change the photo to one that meets the guidelines. :)
Hey bro I just wanted to let you know that Renee isn’t picking on you. That there were several members in the past that had buds that weren’t cured. CL🍀

How’s the high with that one? Nice flavor? I have some beans 🫘 for it if I ever get a chance to run some I’m curious about it. CL🍀
Getting better every day. :) It's potent. :oops: The buds are dense.:love::cheesygrinsmiley: When you grind it, it gives more than expected.:hmmmm:😎:bong:

Hi @con, unfortunately your nug entry is not valid. As stated in our contest guidelines, in the first post in-thread, nugs must be dry and ready to smoke or vaporize. Any nug that appears to be too moist to smoke or vaporize will be deemed an invalid entry. No "wet" nugs please.

You should still have time to change the photo to one that meets the guidelines. :)
No problem Renne, i forgot about that, i still have a bit of time for another entry :thumb:

Hey bro I just wanted to let you know that Renee isn’t picking on you. That there were several members in the past that had buds that weren’t cured. CL🍀
i know that, i just forgot about that part no hard feelings about it at all

Skunk 11 - Its got lavender with a bit of berry. Also if you look at the Tomahawk picture on the right-side of the front tip there’s a glasses wearing bearded bloke. I can’t un see him now. 😂

I may have consumed Bruce Banner before posting.

Nick

Purple Octane S1 CCG
image.jpg

Beautiful nugz! 🔥🔥 I was silly and only grew two strains last grow so nothing to share 😞 I need some of this action!! Think I've got Feb to June covered 😁😂

Back
Top Bottom