Votes: 0 0.0%
  • OGpapa - Green Wooden Dragon

• 024backwards - Crescendo RBx1 Photo

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wow. I didn't do well
Almost all of your posts since joining have been about this contest, it appears as if that's all you are here for. In a community like this, stuff like that can sway votes. Especially when you make dozens of fluff posts just to bump your post count, in the contest thread itself. May I suggest sticking around and starting a grow journal and making some friends and trying again in the days to come :goodluck:

See the reason for that is the whole reason I joined was I was looking for photo contests and I just joined to do that initially. Which I'm sure alot of people do initially, and then it continues on.. I had to have over 50 comments just to be entered so I had to post and post and post over and over to get to 50 and that's why they're all about the same thing bud. And I have grow journals and other things. But I'm new to this site ya know?

I'm trying to vote but I can't? Or I'm doing it wrong.. there's so many to choose from!! My vote goes to the Renee's big cola❤️👍
Just remember!! You're all winners!!!
🤍💎Whoop Whoop 💎🤍
You have to have 50 posts to vote.
Just find a few journals you're interested in and post a comment or question, you're almost there.

Almost all of your posts since joining have been about this contest, it appears as if that's all you are here for. In a community like this, stuff like that can sway votes. Especially when you make dozens of fluff posts just to bump your post count, in the contest thread itself. May I suggest sticking around and starting a grow journal and making some friends and trying again in the days to come :goodluck:
I think he's just trying to add to his messages so he can vote. Gotta have 50... That's a lot of your new. I got like... 5ish to go!!!

Congratulations to
:adore: January's Plant of the Month Winner! :adore:

@2Water - Trainwreck

full

full

:bravo::bravo::bravo:

Back
Top Bottom