420 Magazine's Photo of the Month: January 2024

Blackberry moonrocks Auto.

20240112_212624.jpg

Some real beauties this month ⬆️ Wow.
I’ve always got another pic to throw in

full

This is a double that grew on my Wookiees auto and was very photogenic. It has never been seen until today because I’m a stoner with 14,000 pictures in my pocket.

Hurry and get those pics in and good luck in 2024 friends

Vote for my plant photo! Thanks guys!
Great photo @Eightball but be careful you do not want to violate any rules.

7. Promotion (i.e. campaigning) for yourself or a friend, or any attempt at voting more than one time per person (i.e. multiple user names, etc.) is considered cheating and is prohibited. Promotion also includes family and friends who register a new account for voting purposes. Campaigning in any form - including but not limited to mentioning the entry in any thread outside the contest, a signature link to the entry and campaigning via PMs - will result in the entry being removed from the month's contest. A second instance, either in a different contest during the same month or in any future contest, will attract a lifetime ban from all future contests. General encouragement to vote in all the contests is fine, as long as it's not excessive or crossing the line into campaigning. Any post which explicitly or implicitly encourages members to vote for a specific entry is not.

Great photo @Eightball but be careful you do not want to violate any rules.

7. Promotion (i.e. campaigning) for yourself or a friend, or any attempt at voting more than one time per person (i.e. multiple user names, etc.) is considered cheating and is prohibited. Promotion also includes family and friends who register a new account for voting purposes. Campaigning in any form - including but not limited to mentioning the entry in any thread outside the contest, a signature link to the entry and campaigning via PMs - will result in the entry being removed from the month's contest. A second instance, either in a different contest during the same month or in any future contest, will attract a lifetime ban from all future contests. General encouragement to vote in all the contests is fine, as long as it's not excessive or crossing the line into campaigning. Any post which explicitly or implicitly encourages members to vote for a specific entry is not.
Omg crap. I am so dumb I didn't know.

I think you will be ok on this particular contest because its only admin that can vote on it but any other contest it would be a different story .
😊
Zorbs you gonna ever send me the gold you promised me for voting for you?

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Back
Top Bottom