Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 024backwards - Crescendo RBx1 Photo

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Renee Roberts

420 Support
420 Staff
Welcome to 420 Magazine's Plant of the Month Contest!

Please submit a photo of your best plant. (There is a separate contest thread for nugs)

We will only accept a self-nomination.

The contest will be open for submissions from the 1st until the 14th at midnight PST. At one minute past midnight on the 15th, we will begin voting for a winner.

All winners receive "Plant of the Month" title and the following Prize Package:

420 Magazine: 420 Magazine Lighter, 420 Magazine Magnet & 420 Magazine Stickers
Remo Nutrients: One Supercharged Kit (Range of 7 1 Liter Nutrients)
Foods Alive: Organic Toasted Hemp Seeds
Sierra Natural Science: 217C Spider Mite Control - 1 Quart Mix Pouch
Herbies Seeds: Dessert Mix Pack Feminized Seeds

Shipping fees may apply to some packages shipped outside of the U.S.
You are responsible for any additional fees applied by customs.
Additional Details On Prize Shipping & Customs Duties

Monthly winners are automatically eligible for our prestigious "Plant of the Year" contest, held in January.

Contest Guidelines:

1. The contest is open to members with 50 or more posts. Members must also have at least 50 posts to be entitled to vote.

2. Contest entries must be original photos of your own plant, taken within the last year and not previously entered in a Plant of the Month contest. The same photo cannot be entered into more than one contest in the same month. Winning entries cannot be entered into any future contests.

3. This contest is for a single live plant (no cuttings). Photos of multiple plants will be excluded. An exception would be if you are growing multiple plants and can't move them, then make sure your photo is focused solely on the plant you are entering and you must clearly state which plant. At least one photo must show MOST of the plant and you may add one inanimate object as a reference point for size, or a closeup/macro.

4. Maximum of two photos per member. Updating photos throughout the month is not allowed.

5. Remember to upload your photo through our Photo Gallery before posting them on this thread: Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

6. Self-nominations only. Past winners are ineligible for 3 months from date of win.

7. Promotion (i.e. campaigning) for yourself or a friend, or any attempt at voting more than one time per person (i.e. multiple user names, etc.) is considered cheating and is prohibited. Promotion also includes family and friends who register a new account for voting purposes. Campaigning in any form - including but not limited to mentioning the entry in any thread outside the contest, a signature link to the entry and campaigning via PMs - will result in the entry being removed from the month's contest. A second instance, either in a different contest during the same month or in any future contest, will attract a lifetime ban from all future contests. General encouragement to vote in all the contests is fine, as long as it's not excessive or crossing the line into campaigning. Any post which explicitly or implicitly encourages members to vote for a specific entry is not.

8. Editing Photos: You may resize and/or crop your photos, however adding text, images and frame borders are prohibited. Photos must be cropped properly, leaving no large empty spaces at top/bottom or left/right of the image.

9. Staff members from this or any other cannabis forum/community and/or 420 Magazine sponsors are not permitted to enter our contests. It's okay for staff to post photos in the contest for fun, however to retain the credibility of the contest, their photos will not be added to the voting polls.

If anyone has any questions or problems with ANY of the entries in ANY of our contests, please speak up publicly in the respective contest thread, before the end of the contest or forever hold your peace. Once a winner is announced, that will be the end of discussion, there will be no take backs, unless we made a clerical error.

By posting a submission into this contest, it is assumed that you have read and agree to abide by each of the aforementioned rules. Consider your submission your "virtual signature".

Contests Are Legitimate: Now that votes are publicly visible, it should be obvious who is voting. We have endless ways of discovering cheating and are always successful. If you are caught cheating, your entry will be deleted and you'll be called out in the public thread, visible to everyone. Reason being that in the past, when we removed the offending entry without any announcement (to help minimize embarrassment for the member), it often led to uninformed (or worse, misinformed) members questioning our motives and calling us censorship nazi's. More often than not, the cheater themselves would claim innocence, causing a higher workload for our staff. For these reasons, we now alert the community of what happened, to save all the confusion and massive workload on our team.

Congratulations to
:adore: January's Plant of the Month Winner! :adore:

@2Water - Trainwreck

full

full

:bravo::bravo::bravo:

Consolidated Entries

Timhomegrow - Blackberry​

full

full

Justin Goody - Poochie Love​

full

full

Con - Godzilla Cookies Auto​

full

full

Marcus611a - Sour G​

full

StoneOtter - LC-18​

full

Trala - Pineapple Chunk​

full

full

Jon - Skywalker Photo​

full

full

CannabisMan420 - OG Kush​

full

full

Paintedbudman - 5 Alive​

full

full

SinSemillaWhisperer420 - Purple Octane S1​

full

full

Eightball - Blackberry Moon Rock Auto​

full

full

2Water - Trainwreck​

full

full

NAGreengo - Blue Microverse F5 X Ripley's OG​

full

full

OGpapa - Green Wooden Dragon​

full

LKABudMan - Gorilla Glue #4 Auto​

full

full

NickHardy - Panty Punch Auto​

full

full

024backwards - Crescendo RBx1 Photo​

full

full

Melville Hobbes - Gelato​

full

:goodluck: Good Luck Everyone! :goodluck:

Welcome to 2024 fellow growers.

This is “Poochie Love” my freebie clone that has outperformed my expectations on almost every level. You can tell by the 3g pot that I didn’t expect much from her. Turns out she had other plans.

Here's to a year of pleasant surprises!

full

full

Good luck to all entrants and congrats to all who have come before us.

new year & new grows, Godzilla Cookies auto by Herbies @ 15 weeks & day 5 of drought grow in soil 7 gal pot some big assed buds on this one, good luck!

Welcome to 2024 fellow growers.

This is “Poochie Love” my freebie clone that has outperformed my expectations on almost every level. You can tell by the 3g pot that I didn’t expect much from her. Turns out she had other plans.

Here's to a year of pleasant surprises!

full

full

Good luck to all entrants and congrats to all who have come before us.
I have to comment on these beautiful buds! Great job!

Back
Top Bottom