• Icemud - Blue Dream

Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Purpsdro420 - OG Kush #18

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Be Irie - Hanis

Votes: 7 10.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I am going to learn how to take better pics. I have seen some of those HPS Sunglasses wonder if I had a pair and held them in front of the digital camera if that would help or is it more of a setting on the actual camera?

I usually remove the plant from the HPS before photos, but the glasses who knows they may work, if not you have great shade for the grow area ,OG.

Here's my og kush #18. Vegged for around 45 days in a 20 gal pot. It's under a 250w Mh and a 600w Hps. It's just over 7 weeks out of 11. It doesn't produce as big of a yeild as I would like but It makes up for it in the potency. The plant I'm entering is the biggest one of three its takes up a 2' x 4' space
image1795.jpg
image1796.jpg

Once again I just enjoy what this contest has evolved into... You all have some frikin beautiful plants.. I love what everyone is doing these days... it's always nice to see the bar so high.... Keep up the good work you guys... :bravo:
Hanis
Hanis2d1.jpg
Hanis29.jpg

wowza.. some very fine specimens indeed!! loving that OG s1ingblade! and that lovely lady of yours ~be irie~ is STUNNING!! *whistles in amazement* awesome scrog too Purps! loving that purple hue to your OG #18!

Wow thanks canna mate!! Makes me happy :) Think its the best looking girls i've ever grown. Its not a regular thing haha. Thanks again but there are MANY sexy ladies here so we'l see.

I think you'll do well. I always wait til the pics are moved to the first post then scroll through and see which jump out at me first. This month that was your sexy lady. Gl mate I'm pulling for ya

I am going to learn how to take better pics. I have seen some of those HPS Sunglasses wonder if I had a pair and held them in front of the digital camera if that would help or is it more of a setting on the actual camera?

If you have a digital ballast it shouldnt affect it. I have found if u cover the lens and take the pic quick when u uncover it you can beat it!

i think he means that horrendous yellow haze hps tends to give pics, a higher quality camera and editing can overcome a good amount of it, your best option imo is a seperate well lit room and a backdrop, i use one of my reptile basking clamp lamps and a tarp draped over the shower as a makeshift studio. couple that with focused and filtered flash and a few editing tricks and top notch pics about post themselves.

How first and 2nd last month get skunked this month? Lol. Glad to see the community come out so strong with there entries, tickles me that I don't stand a chance this month, always making me work harder.. much love :420:

JB got my vote. Beautiful plant dude

Whey!!! thanks mate :) Not going to lie, this comp bringing a big smile to my face every time I look at the vote, which to be honest it quite a lot . Thanks to everyone who has voted up to now. But it's only day 3! Anything can happen..

Back
Top Bottom