• Phytoplankton - Phyto's Phun

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Cola Monster - Gorilla Bomb Feminized

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • LKABudMan - Bruce Banner Auto

Votes: 2 5.6%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
@Jon Thanks, that one has really tight internode spacing and leans mostly indica, so training was a bit of a challenge. My upcoming plants are more sativa leaning (more stretchy) so am hoping for wider, bigger plants with fat buds. I'm still learning & experimenting, but got a good handle on this quad-lining technique I think.
:blunt:

@Jon Thanks, that one has really tight internode spacing and leans mostly indica, so training was a bit of a challenge. My upcoming plants are more sativa leaning (more stretchy) so am hoping for wider, bigger plants with fat buds. I'm still learning & experimenting, but got a good handle on this quad-lining technique I think.
:blunt:
Thanks for the reply CM420. I understand the difficulty of training plants like that vs sativa learners, I almost always root for the latter too for the exact same reason. The challenge of that training is what makes this entry plant even more impressive to an apparently fellow I enjoy training type!

Throw my lemon plant in the mix. Now I have a good plant.
Top nug and the whole plant.. she should be nice . She is about 40 days on 65day window

20240513_131033~2.jpg

20240513_131026~2.jpg

Great looking plants y'all!

You all know how I love me a random mystery bean, and weird F'n plants!

Here's the Mystery Bleeder!

Always putting on a show! At 50 inches she ain't no slouch. Just started flower light schedule. Looking forward to what happens! 😁

Great looking plants y'all!

You all know how I love me a random mystery bean, and weird F'n plants!

Here's the Mystery Bleeder!

Always putting on a show! At 50 inches she ain't no slouch. Just started flower light schedule. Looking forward to what happens! 😁

Shame on you OGP, for taking that pic at the most inappropriate time of the month for her! :straightface:

Back
Top Bottom