• JiggiLotus - Critical 47

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Greengoodness - 3 Run Homer

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trala - Blue Sunset Sherbet

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • OGpapa - Hobo Lady

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • ColaCalyx - Old School Glue (Black Domina/Skelly HP x GG4)

Votes: 7 16.7%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Wait. So how do I know if I did it right? Haha.
Im enjoying seeing all the beautiful plants y'all are growing. I get sidetracked by it often. šŸ„°
Crop it, upload it, add tags n description, gallery import with a bit of info about the grow
That's it Jiggi
šŸ˜Ž

Iā€™m going take a shot with this Golden Tiger I grew. I vegged it for over 60 days and she flowered for about 120. CLšŸ€

IMG_3664.jpeg

IMG_3663.jpeg
Whoa thatā€™s a monster!

Hi @Renee Roberts, I got a whisper this morning. I didnā€™t know it was a two image max. And as we have seen, hell hath no fury like a whinging 420 Member! LOLLING! Feel free to either delete my entry or put this one in its place. Sorry babe. Xo

Jade Bee aka Blue Sunset Sherbet
Seed from Sponsors Barneyā€™s Farm
Flip Age: 78 Days
Days in Flower: 52

IMG_20240409_084410_edit_210323347398114.jpeg

IMG_4400.png

Some beautiful entries thatā€™s fo sho. But I think @con is gonna win the quinella for Nug and Plant this month.
Thanks for the vote of confidence @Trala :thanks:, lots of time & entries left & lots of beautiful plants & nugs & photos to chose from

Iā€™m going take a shot with this Golden Tiger I grew. I vegged it for over 60 days and she flowered for about 120. CLšŸ€

IMG_3664.jpeg

IMG_3663.jpeg
every time i look at this plant i keep thinking of sideshow bob from the simpsons

every time i look at this plant i keep thinking of sideshow bob from the simpsons
I spent 2 days in trim jail with this one, I thought I was gonna need glasses and a Deep tissue massage when I was done. But itā€™s without question the hardest hitting bud Iā€™ve ever smoked. CLšŸ€

Back
Top Bottom