420 Magazine's Photo of the Month: May 2023

It doesn't get any better than that.:adore::adore::adore:
Nice work Cola.:thumb:

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎
Thank you Bill, much appreciated! :thanks: Best of luck in the contest this month and have a great day mate!:goodluck:

Thank you Bill, much appreciated! :thanks: Best of luck in the contest this month and have a great day mate!:goodluck:
You would get my vote.
I put that pic in for fun.
You guys have way better photography skills.
It’s actually sunny and warm here today.
Just wonderful.
You have a great day my friend.
Take care.

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 :cool:

My very late entry this month.

Blue Gelato #41

Hardly a showstopper, just the proud moment I weighed my first ever crop.

She was a beast and yielded me 40gs - out of the jar ready to smoke.

The members here made it possible 💚

Be safe ✌🏻 👌🏻

“Jungle on Fire”

2 second touch up on my phone to sharpen.

They are Strawberry and Indy, Day #51 since flip. To the left the taller ones are Kali in the section round the corner.

Nick

Ok now I see more of your setup than I have before, and now I KNOW you have some screws loose. This is complete insanity. In a “wow” way! What an infrastructure you have! Jeez.

Ok now I see more of your setup than I have before, and now I KNOW you have some screws loose. This is complete insanity. In a “wow” way! What an infrastructure you have! Jeez.
Its a bit tight in there! In early flower when we can keep the 3 strains at the same height the lights all touch each other. Barely get a playing card between them. Then they also each touch 1, 2 or 3 walls depending on which quadrant they’re in.

The lights are @Mars Hydro FC6500’s. Looked at the 8000’s but they’re 115cm square. Wouldn’t fit. 6500’s are 113cm and so do (just!) then 21 plants in 5 Gallon Airpots.

This very tightly packed grow space I find quite easy to work with.

I don’t really fit inside there apart from harvest and swap the girls in veg day. So its not an issue. For & Co - yeah she’d probably like a little more space 😊

Nick

Its a bit tight in there! In early flower when we can keep the 3 strains at the same height the lights all touch each other. Barely get a playing card between them. Then they also each touch 1, 2 or 3 walls depending on which quadrant they’re in.

The lights are @Mars Hydro FC6500’s. Looked at the 8000’s but they’re 115cm square. Wouldn’t fit. 6500’s are 113cm and so do (just!) then 21 plants in 5 Gallon Airpots.

This very tightly packed grow space I find quite easy to work with.

I don’t really fit inside there apart from harvest and swap the girls in veg day. So its not an issue. For & Co - yeah she’d probably like a little more space 😊

Nick
I recognize the lights, I have an FC-E6500. Bravo.

Back
Top Bottom