1st Place
- @HashFart

1630475440944.png

2nd Place - @ColaCalyx

20200903_100654.jpg

3rd Place - @B1989

1630475882327.png
All Beautiful :yummy: Congratulations @HashFart @ColaCalyx @B1989 :thumb:

:love: The fruits of your labor will bear the fruits of your success. ~ Jon Jones :passitleft:

I WON !!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats to the others, it feel so good to tell people how you come about the fancy little 420 nug jars , alot of time on that grow to show off my treat (hash) , I really thought buds buddy fade leaf had the cat in the bag , I've said it once before and I'll say it again , "growing weed is easy growing good weed is hard!" The pics of my worst is where I learn the most and gain the most from the feedback of the members of 420. I wish a could share the smooth melty hash with you all
That's funny because I thought you had it from the start. That's a great pic !

Good deal happy to hear brother! You know what lol you just reminded me I might need to replace a couple windows as well! My ass gets too sloppy with the weed whip sometimes I blame the rocks lmao!
I've been busy as well my friend! One thing I'll tell ya I'm excited about is getting back to adrenaline on two wheels lately again! I've been thinking about digging up the old Emerica skate shoes possibly try an ol back lip slide haha! Cheers buddy!
Get on it bro!! No time but the present! I could go for a wheeled rip right now!! I was shredding on my skate last weekend… I’m super sore this week from it. My body isn’t built to shred that hard anymore lol.

get you’re windows done before winter!!
have a great day bro!!

Get on it bro!! No time but the present! I could go for a wheeled rip right now!! I was shredding on my skate last weekend… I’m super sore this week from it. My body isn’t built to shred that hard anymore lol.

get you’re windows done before winter!!
have a great day bro!!
Agreed 100% my friend! I miss the old shredding days where ya didn't have to be anywhere but school and the long list of trick tips I used to haul around on paper stabled thick from Google lmoa! I can still pull of a few tricks but for some reason I like to fall on snow and ice instead of concrete these days! My body doesn't heal so quickly either haha! Knock on wood!(hint as I'm about to go for a street ride!)
Well yard is now fixed from major issues I was getting in the pest department now its getting about that time to fix glass and smack some ass around here now window wise lmao!

Agreed 100% my friend! I miss the old shredding days where ya didn't have to be anywhere but school and the long list of trick tips I used to haul around on paper stabled thick from Google lmoa! I can still pull of a few tricks but for some reason I like to fall on snow and ice instead of concrete these days! My body doesn't heal so quickly either haha! Knock on wood!(hint as I'm about to go for a street ride!)
Well yard is now fixed from major issues I was getting in the pest department now its getting about that time to fix glass and smack some ass around here now window wise lmao!
I love snow boarding… but if you watch me long enough, I’ll show you a way on how to get hurt just as bad as if I was on concrete :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom