420 Magazine's Photo of the Month: December 2020

Congratulations to the winners. Stunning photos. @NuttyProfessor I love that your extreme micro plant has won you something :laugh:
Congratz folks amazing media there :passitleft:
Congrats to all and thanks, keep em coming :thumb: :yummy:
Congratulations @Cola Monster , @Drstickey and @NuttyProfessor !! Beautiful and creative photos for sure. :welldone:
Congrats Cola :hug: :love:

Good job to all.
Congrats to the winners, another great batch of pics to make the decisions tougher :goodjob: :bravo:

:peace::Namaste:
Nicely done everyone! Congratulations Cola... a terrific shot. :bravo:
Congrats you guys!!
great photos!!
Fantastic win, @Cola Monster, always great stuff coming from you.
Congrats to all 3 winners....And to everyone else- get out those cameras and keep taking pics, don't stop trying!

Happy New year to all, and thank you for your entries.
Congrats to Drstickey and NuttyProfessor, and special congratulations to Cola Monster! I hope you're well on the road to recovery now and that 2021 is a great year for you.
:peace:

Thank you kindly my friends, it is greatly appreciated on this end!:high-five: Have a happy new years and stay safe!

lol :D well i never expected to even get third , , I love the photo i entered because it was around the time i first started autos and some never grew at all but i stuck at it so i call my pic "Things can only get better ", :laugh:
I am happy to be third against some amazing shots .

Cola Monster

you blew us out of the water , its an amazing picture my friend a very well deserved first place :Namaste:

Drstickey gorgeous colours :green_heart: i can see that on a back wall of a bedroom :thumb:
Thanks to the :420: community for liking our pics :peace:

And a bigger thanks to :420: for given EVERYONE the chance to win some prizes :bravo:

Back
Top Bottom