420 Magazine's Photo of the Month: October 2020

New Growth.
Barneys Farm Amnesia Lemon.
Soaking up the sun
5F38640D-238B-43DB-8912-5CB55DEF376A.jpeg

2020-10-09 11.37.38.jpg

Man these October pics are awesome...every one!!! Judges will have their work cut out for them for sure.

This is a Bubba’s Sis seedling in canna terra pro. She came out first off doing a headstand and had to be set right, then her cotys went gummy and weird.
I’m just so happy she’s got her second set on and looks like she’ll make it.

Cheers :peace::love::goodluck:everybody.

High All. Well I wasn't going to get in this .... but ..., after taking some pics during the harvest of my Blueberry I thought ....
Why Not. Anyway, I went the old school route on this little lady. 15 gallon Flush. 5 days no food or water. Then started my chop. This pic was taken after the 1st chop. When I saw the pic I thought of Halloween & since it's October & close to Halloween it is quite fitting. Then again .... maybe I'm just stoned.

pks gorilla glue mars hydro cup.png

@420 sry about that. lol! got the journals and the pictures mixed up

High All. Well I wasn't going to get in this .... but ..., after taking some pics during the harvest of my Blueberry I thought ....
Why Not. Anyway, I went the old school route on this little lady. 15 gallon Flush. 5 days no food or water. Then started my chop. This pic was taken after the 1st chop. When I saw the pic I thought of Halloween & since it's October & close to Halloween it is quite fitting. Then again .... maybe I'm just stoned.

Yea, that's fitting BB, it does look like it's about to attack us through the screen...LOL

I love the unusual phenom pics with some of these...They're ALL amazing! :yummy:

I'm going to jump in before the midnight deadline and enter a shot of a European Paper Wasp practicing yoga on a cannabis leaf. Enjoy and best of luck to one and all!:goodluck:

View media item 1605903
:circle-of-love::Namaste:

This was a very close contest, with some absolutely stunning photos! :adore:

Thank you to everyone who entered! You all made it a very difficult decision for us, and we truly appreciate that.

Keep on rocking your amazing photography skills! :high-five:

That being said, here are this months winners:

First Place goes to @Sunnyskies

Second Place goes to @Carcass

Third Place goes to @13goody13

A big congratulations to all of you for your well earned wins!

:welldone:

Back
Top Bottom