420 Magazine's Photo of the Month: November 2020

Girl Scout Cookies
A3FFB298-D886-42F6-A6C9-6AD0F94101F0.jpeg

My 9yr old dog really enjoying the stem from my outdoor grow of a Fruity Pebbles x Unknown strain. I think this was also his 5th stem/branch he had chewed and probably ate from Today. Gets mellow, then a burst of energy and then mellow for the rest of the night. Also shares 1/4 of a piece of home made pot cookie with my mom and sister before bed too.

4B741787-7DD5-4248-AA79-BFC1177CB819.jpeg

i know this is not 'nug, or plant of the month' ,, tho it appears so

and i will carry on the theme here

another pretty bud pic,, nothing more

P1170927 (3).JPG

this a pineapple chunk cross,, and thanks to a few cooler nights in my flower room,, she is colouring up real nice,, and will continue to do so for another week or so

cheers friends

My 9yr old dog really enjoying the stem from my outdoor grow of a Fruity Pebbles x Unknown strain. I think this was also his 5th stem/branch he had chewed and probably ate from Today. Gets mellow, then a burst of energy and then mellow for the rest of the night. Also shares 1/4 of a piece of home made pot cookie with my mom and sister before bed too.

4B741787-7DD5-4248-AA79-BFC1177CB819.jpeg
I hope that ain't no guard dog! :rofl:

Posted this one somewhere else and someone suggested I enter it so... wth, twist my rubber arm :)

This is a plant with four strains I grafted together- a Purple Dream, Chocolate Mint, Carnival, and Peyote Purple.

When I brought it out in the yard to take some photos pre-harvest - this doe and fawn smelled it and literally came running. I managed to get a couple pics before I had to yell and scare them off. In this last minute pic the fawn had her nose a couple inches from the plant and was basically completely entranced. Every time I look at the expression on her face it makes me laugh. :rofl:

That's too cute, she definitely looks entranced. Grafting is really cool; I wish it were more common.
For places with a maximum plant count it seems like an ideal way to keep strains alive or grow more variety.

I hope that ain't no guard dog! :rofl:
I don’t think I would ever consider a Golden Retriever a “guard dog” They will go welcome the robbers into the house, show you around, offer a toy, ask for pats and go home with you.

I germinated a C99 seed my last grow looking for that pineapple pheno....I got quasimodo instead.

C99.jpg

Back
Top Bottom