420 Magazine's Photo of the Month: November 2020

Man, wouldn't that be a fine party? Someday it may be possible for us all to get together like that and sample each other's best... I dream of that day coming soon.
It dawned on me that the Cannabis cup happens all year round. Could be a good spot for our kind lol

Entering this one last time!
A964CE41-753E-43BE-9F3D-5D26E75EE9A4.png

:Namaste:

As of midnight PST this contest was closed to further entries. My apologies to those who entered after the cutoff, please come back and try again next month.

The 420 staff is currently voting in our own poll, and the results will be posted here on the 1st.

Thank you to everyone who entered, there are some fantastic photos here :goodjob: & :goodluck:

There were so many amazing photo entries, it made for a very close contest!:nervous-guy:

Thank you to everyone who entered, we truly appreciate you and your awesome photography skills :love:

Here are this month's Winners:

First Place goes to @Weaselcracker

Second Place...we had a tie between @Cola Monster and @indochronic - you both win prizes!

Third Place goes to @DutchinAB

A big congratulations to all of you for your well earned wins!

:welldone:

There were so many amazing photo entries, it made for a very close contest!:nervous-guy:

Thank you to everyone who entered, we truly appreciate you and your awesome photography skills :love:

Here are this month's Winners:

First Place goes to @Weaselcracker

Second Place...we had a tie between @Cola Monster and @indochronic - you both win prizes!

Third Place goes to @DutchinAB

A big congratulations to all of you for your well earned wins!

:welldone:
So many amazing entries. I will keep suggesting we all get together and try out the winners. I'll bring the home brew.

:lot-o-toke:

Back
Top Bottom