420 Magazine's Photo of the Month: December 2020

Headstash in Progress
20201010_091126.jpg

Fresh harvest pic of organic sungrown Romulan S1.

Looks like it can go another couple weeks at least maybe more....she is still putting out new pistils. Do you check trichomes?
They put on most weight during finishing stage...dont want to harvest prematurely!

Thanks!
That pic is from two weeks ago. She has fattened up a bit and is getting close to 25% amber now. I will be harvesting all the tops then leaving the bottoms to go another couple weeks.

i find it difficult to refrain from entering this competition, simply cuz i love my camera,, a 13 year old panasonic dx somethin or rather

one of the original crossover 35mil mirror cameras,, still working awesome, for what i am pretty sure was a chinese knockoff,, not a china dig at all, just a fact,, concluded that day i bot it at the camera store at the pier in san francisco,, and the photocopied manual was a good one too

P1170944 (2).JPG

this is a critical purple kush,, indeed the frostiest plant i have ever personally seen,, one of them 'white outs'

i won this seed from the foto contest a cpl years back now,, what a keeper,, and it's clone is not far behind in the veg room

peace and love from kelowna friends

i find it difficult to refrain from entering this competition, simply cuz i love my camera,, a 13 year old panasonic dx somethin or rather

one of the original crossover 35mil mirror cameras,, still working awesome, for what i am pretty sure was a chinese knockoff,, not a china dig at all, just a fact,, concluded that day i bot it at the camera store at the pier in san francisco,, and the photocopied manual was a good one too

P1170944 (2).JPG

this is a critical purple kush,, indeed the frostiest plant i have ever personally seen,, one of them 'white outs'

i won this seed from the foto contest a cpl years back now,, what a keeper,, and it's clone is not far behind in the veg room

peace and love from kelowna friends
Whoa! I've never seen anything that frosty to the tips! :goof:

Back
Top Bottom