420 Magazine's Photo of the Month: September 2020

Hey gang been awhile but thought I would enter my lemon og candy by philosopher seeds thanks to @stoneotter smells like Mr clean. But sweeter . 10'2 inches ish measured today . Thank you 420 Magazine all of you I would not be the grower I am without the support you all have help me.over the years and guide me .. much love best of luck family . Canada Ontario here.

Bless vibes all

Hey gang been awhile but thought I would enter my lemon og candy by philosopher seeds thanks to @stoneotter smells like Mr clean. But sweeter . 10'2 inches ish measured today . Thank you 420 magazine all of you I would not be the grower I am without the support you all have help me.over the years and guide me .. much love best of luck family . Canada Ontario here.

Bless vibes all
That’s a great tree. Entries were closed on the 14th at midnight though. :(

That’s a great tree. Entries were closed on the 14th at midnight though. :(
Oh crap right next time .. been a while since I entered a contest. Thanks bud

Anyone else find it ridiculously hard waiting for next months contest to start, because you know you have a new picture that is WAY better than the one you posted for the current month?

Thank God Bud it's almost time
No. I'm never in a hurry to lose. :laughtwo:

Bun gnome.PNG

I found him!

Oh my god i seen it as soon as i scrolled dwn n seen ur post lol. That was crazy great pic timing man.

Teddy is out handling some personal business, sorry for the delay as I catch up on his workload.

So many great shots this month, it was difficult for us to choose a winner. :welldone:

With that said, Congratulations @GeOMaTTiC on a victory well deserved! :goodjob:

Thank you for your participation and support, we are truly grateful :Namaste:

Congratulations on your well deserved win @GeOMaTTiC! :bravo: Great concept and work with the lens ball.:thumb:

Congrats @GeOMaTTiC !!

I guess we'll find out 2nd and 3rd later this week?

Working on those next, forgot there were 3 winners of this contest.

Thanks for the reminder, it's only been a few years since I've done this :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom