• Farthestnorth - Northern Lights Auto

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hyperionloader - Malawi

• TriangleCheese - Blue Gelato #41

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anyone know if there is any truth to the rumor that there is going to be a plant of the decade contest with the ten plants of the year going up against each other? Now that would be exciting. Might be just a rumor though which is why I'm asking here.
Great idea, if there wasn't so many of them that either went MIA, stopped growing or got banned.

No need to pick old scabs, although in a perfect world, it would have been awesome.

I have cloned up to 5 weeks in flower. It's going to take a while to reveg when you wait longer, and they will grow funky for a while, but it's very doable.
good to know

Amazing entries so far guys. Wish we could smoke all these together.

I'm late to submit my beloved Blue Gelato #41 from Barney's Farm. She yielded around 400 grams dried, fine trimmed and grown in 10gal. coco and 3x3x6 shitty grow tent using my own design LED modules. Average flowering temperature was around 33 degrees Celsius but I managed to get this plant going with silica and CO2 supplements. Fed her more than a gal. everyday with very few nutes. PPM was around 750 and she mostly drank water to fight the heat. I have been smoking these nugs for a while and I have this huge and dank stash thanks to these fine genetics.

Cheers to all:passitleft:

The contest is now closed to entries and the poll has been posted for your vote.

There is a full list of all eligible plants in the first post in the thread for ease of comparison.

:goodluck:

this late thoug? after week 3 its not really advisable is it? and at week 3 she wasnt all that impressive i trhought. didnt see her potential then though :(

I just cut clones from an old mother but the branches were so old and woody they took 1.5months to root some of them and I lost about 35% of them.

I've also taken clones from a plant 4 weeks into flower and 95% of them rooted in 7 to 10 days.

In my experience greener the stem the better chance for natural rooting hormones.

And I think cutting clones from flowering plants is called monster cropping.

Its definitely got its advantages. You don't have to keep mothers being the main id think.

Lol it’s really simple keep them growing steady from the start with out a hiccup an lst the crap out of them end result massive plant we all kno autos don’t get big but those two definitely impressed me also I think that helped a lot there were in coco witch is hydro
ive grown a heap of autos, ive nver managed to yields more than like, 2oz? this is hydro and in soil. I still think your better of doing a 12-12 run than doing an auto run. what did those 2 beasts yield?

ive grown a heap of autos, ive nver managed to yields more than like, 2oz? this is hydro and in soil. I still think your better of doing a 12-12 run than doing an auto run. what did those 2 beasts yield?
Between the both of them 9 ounces I will give the autos another try to see if I can even improve my ole record

Amazing entries so far guys. Wish we could smoke all these together.

I'm late to submit my beloved Blue Gelato #41 from Barney's Farm. She yielded around 400 grams dried, fine trimmed and grown in 10gal. coco and 3x3x6 shitty grow tent using my own design LED modules. Average flowering temperature was around 33 degrees Celsius but I managed to get this plant going with silica and CO2 supplements. Fed her more than a gal. everyday with very few nutes. PPM was around 750 and she mostly drank water to fight the heat. I have been smoking these nugs for a while and I have this huge and dank stash thanks to these fine genetics.

Cheers to all:passitleft:

400 G's dry weight! What a monster. If you get tired of that dank grow I am there to help you friend; nice work. I hope to get 300-500 dry G's from 3 plants in a few weeks when I harvest. Given your experience am I on track to hit those numbers? Also, I am stunned at how your plant grow, did you supercrop somehow?

Last, how much bigger did that get in the last few weeks? I was hoping to harvest beginning Dec 3rd but it looks to me (based on your beauty), that I may have 3 or more weeks to go still.

400 G's dry weight! What a monster. If you get tired of that dank grow I am there to help you friend; nice work. I hope to get 300-500 dry G's from 3 plants in a few weeks when I harvest. Given your experience am I on track to hit those numbers? Also, I am stunned at how your plant grow, did you supercrop somehow?

Last, how much bigger did that get in the last few weeks? I was hoping to harvest beginning Dec 3rd but it looks to me (based on your beauty), that I may have 3 or more weeks to go still.

I took Pennywise's advise on harvest schedule and waited for two additional weeks. Colas bulked up nicely and branches started to bend in a couple of days. I topped this plant from a relatively high point to get a bigger body. You can see this plant in detail from my cannabis training journal below in the sig. :passitleft:

I took Pennywise's advise on harvest schedule and waited for two additional weeks. Colas bulked up nicely and branches started to bend in a couple of days. I topped this plant from a relatively high point to get a bigger body. You can see this plant in detail from my cannabis training journal below in the sig. :passitleft:
Dang I am in EXACTLY the same situation with a Sativa I have in flower. It is at week 7, getting big and sticky icky. I vacillate between thinking it is ready and wanting to wait for those monster cola's. I keep checking the trichomes and I'm not sure I see either clear or milky but my pistils are almost all red/brown. 49 days in flower today - I was thinking Dec 3rd. No wait, maybe Dec 10-12. Shoot me if I get this wrong because it is also a monster with two awesome sisters right behind it.

Back
Top Bottom