• Farthestnorth - Northern Lights Auto

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hyperionloader - Malawi

• TriangleCheese - Blue Gelato #41

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i was referring to taking a flowering plant in week 9 and forcing her back to veg would stress her out....
she is going to be stressed out regardless as it needs to root and reveg, I'm not sure about week 9, but if i knew i have a good strain and no more seed of it then i would cut a branch from lower sections that is getting barely any light and give it 2nd chance.

I have cloned up to 5 weeks in flower. It's going to take a while to reveg when you wait longer, and they will grow funky for a while, but it's very doable.
@Van Stank, what if you have a little pistil mound on top, cut it off?

yeah Jack thats a mean af auto flower i cant seem to get my head around how to get them big hey,. its weird.
Lol it’s really simple keep them growing steady from the start with out a hiccup an lst the crap out of them end result massive plant we all kno autos don’t get big but those two definitely impressed me also I think that helped a lot there were in coco witch is hydro

Planted this Ace Seeds Killer A5 Haze in late May. Stayed compact and yielded thick. Smells of wood, ginger, musk, gamey? Kinda weird taste/smell honestly, and a fast-hitting daywrecker high.
20191107_154721.jpg

Planted this Ace Seeds Killer A5 Haze in late May. Stayed compact and yielded thick. Smells of wood, ginger, musk, gamey? Kinda weird taste/smell honestly, and a fast-hitting daywrecker high.
20191107_154721.jpg
Omg this is coming from my next Ace seeds order :thumb: Beautiful mate

Anyone know if there is any truth to the rumor that there is going to be a plant of the decade contest with the ten plants of the year going up against each other? Now that would be exciting. Might be just a rumor though which is why I'm asking here.

Back
Top Bottom