• Farthestnorth - Northern Lights Auto

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hyperionloader - Malawi

• TriangleCheese - Blue Gelato #41

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dang I am in EXACTLY the same situation with a Sativa I have in flower. It is at week 7, getting big and sticky icky. I vacillate between thinking it is ready and wanting to wait for those monster cola's. I keep checking the trichomes and I'm not sure I see either clear or milky but my pistils are almost all red/brown. 49 days in flower today - I was thinking Dec 3rd. No wait, maybe Dec 10-12. Shoot me if I get this wrong because it is also a monster with two awesome sisters right behind it.
Most sativas take longer to finish. I'd keep watching close and wait for some amber trichomes before making a decision.

Dang I am in EXACTLY the same situation with a Sativa I have in flower. It is at week 7, getting big and sticky icky. I vacillate between thinking it is ready and wanting to wait for those monster cola's. I keep checking the trichomes and I'm not sure I see either clear or milky but my pistils are almost all red/brown. 49 days in flower today - I was thinking Dec 3rd. No wait, maybe Dec 10-12. Shoot me if I get this wrong because it is also a monster with two awesome sisters right behind it.
dont stress bro, oe the trichromes change and you ssee it the first time, you can always do with the naked eye. assume +10 days from a seed banks state time, after tyhat i would have a think. the pistils brown 3 times. the first the second and then on the first time you wnana start inspecting for your trichs

I took Pennywise's advise on harvest schedule and waited for two additional weeks. Colas bulked up nicely and branches started to bend in a couple of days. I topped this plant from a relatively high point to get a bigger body. You can see this plant in detail from my cannabis training journal below in the sig. :passitleft:
this is some advice someone gave me whos 52 and been growing since he was 19. "don't fucking matter what kind just get the biggest pot you can use and ake sure to check your trichomes with HID lighting out - if you think its ready - wait 2 weeks"

I have a theory that the way to go with them is RDWC because they'll never hit the side of thep ot. havent tried and dont intend to but yeah
I’ve tried rdwc with autos didn’t go great since it was my first run had leaks ect I just went way easier rout ebb flood n drain n coco I rarely even check on my plants

But penny is the guru I’ve learned all I kno from him enything he say I’ll take it in fo sure he Ben growing before I was even born lol

I had a couple plants I stressed the heck out of for fun (trying to grow a small plant like 1'×2') I put them in the flower room for two or three weeks. Then I put them back in the veg. tent. They girls were very lethargic for a few weeks. Then they were fine.

Amazing girls all around! I can't wait to be able to vote

Just want to add that this Blackcherry is from @Van Stank . KW crossed it with his Boptang and it came out fantastic.
Much love and respect Van, just wanted to thank you for great genetics brother :adore:
This wouldn't be possible without you.
She's a beautiful plant brother, you did her serious justice!! Its got some great genetics to it brother!! Thats the plant that won Plant of the Year in 2018. I'm still running it! :thumb:

Gonna be doing some work with her in a few crosses next year.

Just want to add that this Blackcherry is from @Van Stank . KW crossed it with his Boptang and it came out fantastic.
Much love and respect Van, just wanted to thank you for great genetics brother :adore:
This wouldn't be possible without you.
Great genetics but oh man did you do a great job on that plant. Every single branch has a fist sized bud on the end of it and so much crystal i bet its that sticky wet crystal that if you rub up against one youd need rubbing alcohol just go get it off.
How long did you veg for bro and whats the flower time.

Great genetics but oh man did you do a great job on that plant. Every single branch has a fist sized bud on the end of it and so much crystal i bet its that sticky wet crystal that if you rub up against one youd need rubbing alcohol just go get it off.
:bravo:

Thanks bro :passitleft:
Usually Veg around 4 to 6 weeks depending strain. 3 weeks in 1gal and 2 or 3 weeks in 10gal under my flower lights, or when then canopy fills out my tent.
Flowering time was 68 days and 9.5ozs. Wish i would have cloned her for sure.

The polls are now closed! Thank you to everyone who voted, we truly appreciate you :love:

This one was a bit of a nail biter:nervous-guy:There were some fantastic entries!
We would like to Congratulate @Van Stank on his victory! :high-five::goodjob::bravo:

Back
Top Bottom