6 Bagseeds: A Journey Worth Our Time?

Oh yeah. I never mentioned, I LOVE BAG SEED! I was delivering for a dispensary for about 1 yr and while there I was able to acquire a great selection of seeds. Well...small selection but great strain.

-Blue Cheese
-Lavender Skunk
-Mango
-Unknown (smelled like fruit cereal) called KGB
-CBD Compassion Lime
-NYC Diesel

If you ever read my thread(s), all my seeds and plants came from those seeds.

Yes. A ton of times you find a rogue seed in a bud, chances are its a product of rodelization (?). It's where the female plant makes a seed or 2 to preserve their lineage. To try again. ;) If a female plant makes a seed, AND it was not by an accidental pollination, it was made by itself and should turn out female.

This plant is simply wonderful.

Unfortunately my Mango carries a hermie trait with her. Wherever she goes and breeds, some seeds will follow. Same thing, those seeds are female.

Weird thing, this year's Mango has zero seeds. :/ It has never been seedless.

You didnt bend the hell out of it. You supercropped it. ;) No worries. She should toughen up there and should be a little stronger than before. You arent in flower yet?

"...can't take a great picture"? that is a superb pic of the preflower.
My friend, THIS IS some great pics I was talking about... How do you like those :yahoo:
TAL01495.JPG
TAL01499.JPG

Update

I have noticed some decoloration on one of the young plants:oops:

What can that be?
20210102_111014.jpg
20210102_111006.jpg
20210102_110959.jpg

The 2 mature is growing so nice... I'll post pics later
I also like bag seed it's like a box of random chocolates, you never know what you will get.:thedoubletake: Read from the start and what have you figured out if anything on the discoloration? I have not seen any mention of pests, (aphids, mites etc..) so it looks like you might have a nute deficiency. Speaking of nutes, wondering about the water and nute feeding schedule? Also you mentioned air flow are you getting enough flow? I exchange the air in my room every 3-5 minutes to keep fresh air flowing.

Looking good and you should have good results.

Hello great community!

This is my first grow, I use a 2x2 (60x60x160cm) tent with an inline fan exhausting air outside the window.
The light is an Led panel by uplux with Samsung chips, 150W.
I use soil with 30 perlite. Good mix from a known source.
For nuts I went with bionova line of nuts.

Nov 29
I dropped 2 seeds to a wet paper towel. After 2 days they sprouted little tales so I've planted them in 2 plastic cups I holed for drainage.
Few days later they popped.
I was excited and terrified, I didn't have any equipment for growing!

20201201_105846.jpg

Of course that day I bought a light and stuff.

20201206_122159.jpg

My thinking that night was thats I am going to get through all that trouble for 2 male plants, so that night I Germenated another 4 seed, thinking that if only half will turn out female, I'll have the room for them, at least for a first grow befor obtaining fine genetics, just to get the feel for it.
It was my dream for years, and I've researched a lot.
20201207_084430.jpg

Well.. They've all germenated.. One seed is a very good medical indicia I smoke. He was the slowest to grow
SmartSelect_20201230-201718_Samsung Internet.jpg

Also, I ran out of space so I had to transfer 2 seddlings into 1 10L pot.

This is the tent at Dec 16, a bit more then 2 weeks sinse first 2 poped
20201217_141447.jpg

Will be continuing in the comments shortly :)
They all look so beautiful ! And I feel your. Frustration with wondering about males and space I’m in the same predicament smallest plant is feminized other two almost positive there females biggest one im almost sure is pistils showing just curious if it’s an auto or not it’s growing so fast seeds came from a dispo jar and the other I bought feminized big girl is cresco GG#4 and little one is Blue Cheese Expert seed bank and the middle is a mystery good luck and happy growing brother Peace and Love.

36977EFA-31CF-4E8E-ABFE-2B73207AAAFB.jpeg

DAE2D8ED-F369-4640-B7B4-2DDA653D2327.jpeg

56066894-E2B2-4B47-AC66-85D8A4399F33.jpeg

29761C88-7494-4638-BBE1-B3AACE575697.jpeg

4DB8F107-C24E-4C5C-AEF2-C14E6F9EF5FC.jpeg

I also like bag seed it's like a box of random chocolates, you never know what you will get.:thedoubletake: Read from the start and what have you figured out if anything on the discoloration? I have not seen any mention of pests, (aphids, mites etc..) so it looks like you might have a nute deficiency. Speaking of nutes, wondering about the water and nute feeding schedule? Also you mentioned air flow are you getting enough flow? I exchange the air in my room every 3-5 minutes to keep fresh air flowing.

Looking good and you should have good results.
Thanks a lot bro for your comment,
About the discoloration, not really sure but it seems thet new growth is normal. Maybe some kind of shock from changing lights/room for them. Thing is that the other 2 is free of thet..

For the nuts as I wrote earlier I use bionova brand nuts, I've uploaded the table in one of the pics.
The flowering 2 (week 2) is drinking about every other day. 3gal pots.
Its new this thirst.

As for the air flow I have a 4' inline fan which is an overkill for my flower space.. It makes the the leaves blow

I bought a cheap ass Chineseium dehumidifier... Works effing great! 36% stady.

Will be taking a goog look at your grow when the kids asleep bro

They all look so beautiful ! And I feel your. Frustration with wondering about males and space I’m in the same predicament smallest plant is feminized other two almost positive there females biggest one im almost sure is pistils showing just curious if it’s an auto or not it’s growing so fast seeds came from a dispo jar and the other I bought feminized big girl is cresco GG#4 and little one is Blue Cheese Expert seed bank and the middle is a mystery good luck and happy growing brother Peace and Love.

36977EFA-31CF-4E8E-ABFE-2B73207AAAFB.jpeg

DAE2D8ED-F369-4640-B7B4-2DDA653D2327.jpeg

56066894-E2B2-4B47-AC66-85D8A4399F33.jpeg

29761C88-7494-4638-BBE1-B3AACE575697.jpeg

4DB8F107-C24E-4C5C-AEF2-C14E6F9EF5FC.jpeg
Thanks a lot for your comment bro, you have an awesome grow space!
I liked the pics a lot.
I am far from an expert about sexing (only in plants lol) but I am in a state of mind thet even if I turned out male, you still got the experience from it. Happy growing brother!

Thanks a lot for your comment bro, you have an awesome grow space!
I liked the pics a lot.
I am far from an expert about sexing (only in plants lol) but I am in a state of mind thet even if I turned out male, you still got the experience from it. Happy growing brother!
Yeah true true I do wanna keep it for breeding seed came from a dispo so I imagine it’s gotta be some fire either way might breed with a Blue cheese Fem clone so always positives in the negatives huh bro

I love it that more people are reading this..
Some overhead pictures I took now
20210107_195556.jpg
20210107_195548.jpg

Today I checked for the first time the PH leavel of the run off water.
My tap ph is about 7.2. Few weeks back I waterd with a drop of lemon juice to get the ph to 6.5, but later reed that it's not recommended so stopped with that all together after 3 waterings.

The water pH after I add the nuts is about 7.
Anyway I was super happy to see the ph of the runoff water was 6.1.

The 3 waterings with the citric acid didn't seem to bother the gals at all.

Back
Top Bottom