600 Watt HPS - Easy Happy Soil Grow - Easy Does It Cloning & Veg

So yesterday I was lookin at the TW that I got from FE and it was signing that it was cal-mag def. It was still in container that he gave it to me in waiting to veg a bit and strengthen up a tad. I was gonna transplant then clone n transplant it into soil n a few days. I digress. Cal mag def. was there so I mixed up some and when I did I misread the label and overdid it. I noticed last night that it was clawing up so I flushed it, hard. Today it's looking okay. But I set it back a few days I think.

Less is More when it comes to growing IMO. These plants do remarkably well when we learn to leave them alone and let them be. With the feeding/ flush, I would be concerned with over watering issues and the gnats in the grow space. Do you have pictures of the Cal/Mag deficient plant?

I have also found that Cal/Mag deficiencies are most often seen in flowering plants, or long vegged plants; using RO water and not supplementing Cal/Mag and using LED lights and not supplementing.

Also, get in the habit of double checking all your measurements until you are comfortable with feeding schedules and ratios. That way you don't over/under feed.

I hope your grow continues to move forward. Good Luck!
:thumb::circle-of-love:

Yah UD it actually probably was not cal or mag. and yes totally hard to do but less is more in growing. I have had way better results ever since I stopped trying to max everything. Keep in mind I am not nearly as nice to my veg plants as flower so I wouldn't over worry about the leaves. Both of those are clones of clones of clones.. so .. I am starting to think they are just becoming delicate.. My last PC didnt have great leaves all the way through but gave me 6 zips ;)

Ok so do your self a favor on a sheet of paper write down all the correct amounts of nutes and added stuff per gallon on a sheet of paper. Makes it easier to make up batches of feed...

Spot on UD!

FE

Okay anyone have opinion on tobacco juice for gnats ? I made a gal a coupla days ago and yesterday I used it on a couple house plants and a couple NL clones to test it. I had put some slices of potato in the soil to see if I could raise any larvae. So far so good I went out here this morning and broke apart the root ball of one of the NL clones and no visible living larvae were present. So I believe that it worked. Now, the only question that remains is; Am I killing bennies by using this ?
Ps. I strategically placed a couple pinches of baccy round the room and it seems to have repelled the adults as well. Now I bet some of you are ready to reprimand me for using the tobacco because of reasons like TMV and nicotine is a poison and maybe others that I may not be aware of yet. Can I please say in my defense that I used it for a number of years outdoors and never had a case of tobacco mosaic virus. I was also outdoors and things are very different there for growers. Especially with my style of growing, I am extremely rough with my plants. Never lost an adult female. I have however stunted more than a couple compromising the yield of them. But outside where a plant can easily go over an elbow for harvest it didn't seem to matter much back then. Now every gram counts and every mistake has the potential to wipe out an entire crop.
I love it

yeah ole baccy juice worka
s just dont over do it bro , love outdoors and cant wait to be back out there again soon
Yeah Photos, I miss it out there too man. I don't know when I will be able to go back. Hopefully next year.

Yeah Photos, I miss it out there too man. I don't know when I will be able to go back. Hopefully next year.

Funny at the beginning of the season I was jealous of all the outdoor grows. But with bugs.. diseases.. heat.. rodents...security... I am kinda glad I run indoors lol...

:peace:

FE

So I have a flower room and a veg cab. 4x4x 3 ft tall. 200 watts of cfls and leds. Flower room is 7x6x 7tall. 600 watt HID lights. Currently on full power. Hps bulb. I got eight northern Lights. 3 Pineapple Chunk. 1 Train wreck. 1 Kritical Kush and two bag seeds (female). Currently Only 1 NL, 1 PC, and one Bag seed are in flower. I originally was using both areas but since I only have 3 in flower I have just been using veg cab as dark room to put flowers in at night. Usually I put them in dark around 4 or 5 pm and take em out around six or so to go back under the six hundred. Saves on power bill for now but when I have all plants at full tilt I suppose I will have to start using veg cab again for intended purposes. I do know one thing for sure though I need to get some super charged faster growing supplies because I need to have some smoke soon. I know I can live with out it but I don't really want to. Hurting pretty good and hate to eat and can't sleep.
I think I am around three weeks out on NL and the PC I just put into flower last night once I checked the clones to make sure they took. The TW is the one I am wanting to put into flower but I have to wait until it's a lil bigger and I can take three to four clones offa it. Camera coming this weekend maybe. I hope that these updates are sufficient for the time being. All is well in the garden. Gnat problem under control now and feeding seems to be dialed in. Just sittin back keepin an eye out for trouble. Waiting.
Have a good day all

420-magazine-mobile851755052.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1693483177.jpg
420-magazine-mobile546041170.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1121566161.jpg
420-magazine-mobile611616888.jpg
420-magazine-mobile154128815.jpg
420-magazine-mobile94318710.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1527871064.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1126902094.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1276397999.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1687266996.jpg
420-magazine-mobile920213468.jpg

A friend of mine loaned me her phone to take these so I can prove I ain't been slackin

Phrum the light room.

I will give a lil better update at a later time. Very busy at the moment. I just wanted to post some photos. Was very excited. Will have a camera in the next couple err threeee or so days.
Gotta run.
Later all

Looking good Jacob! Is the flowering girl an auto?
No Dan it is not. This is a clone of a Northern lights I flipped a week or so ago.
I chopped the mother two weeks after I took a total of 11 clones in the first week of flower. So I harvested what was left in the 3rd week of flower. The clones have all been revegged and will go into flower again in a week or so. Could be two weeks. I wanna feed two more times then flip.
Gonna turn them around fast so I will have plenty of smoke

Here's another quick photo update
420-magazine-mobile1538252054.jpg
420-magazine-mobile22792822.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1111166471.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1887336267.jpg
420-magazine-mobile812225509.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2095026973.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2060206438.jpg
420-magazine-mobile910138404.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1113464934.jpg
420-magazine-mobile896708761.jpg