600 Watt HPS - Easy Happy Soil Grow - Easy Does It Cloning & Veg

re: Meghan & Jacobs Hunny Garden - Bag Seed - NL & Blueberry Headband - CFLs - LEDs

Everything is looking good over here!
Thank you for taking the time to stop in. I know it's not much to look (this journal) please bear with me. This is my first documented and recorded record I've ever attempted. Its hard to get in the habit of taking pictures, and to automatically record events in real time in next to impossible for someone that isn't or hasn't been trained to do so.
But that you for stopping in just the same. Means a lot to someone trying to break the ice and getting into some kind of constructive hobby such as this. . .

P.s. I normally have a hard time expressing interest in others lives and goings on. But I do have interest in others. If I stop in your journal I am reading and interested so if I leave short comment please do not be offended.
I am learning how to use the information processed to carry on everyday conversation again.
Thank you.

------Best of big buds to you----

re: Meghan & Jacobs Hunny Garden - Bag Seed - NL & Blueberry Headband - CFLs - LEDs

Good morning all. Had an accident last night. Broke one of the main arms completely off mother Northern Lights. Sucks. Couldn't save her arm but she's still strong. I'll update later with photos and more in depth....

Good morning all. Had an accident last night. Broke one of the main arms completely off mother Northern Lights. Sucks. Couldn't save her arm but she's still strong. I'll update later with photos and more in depth....
It'll be ok. She will rebound and give two tops to replace the one. Have a good day. :passitleft:

Thank you Canna. You too

. .

It'll be ok. She will rebound and give two tops to replace the one. Have a good day. :passitleft:

Canna Montana has got it right there :thumb: You'll learn something for next time :high-five:

I love the bag seed training, excellent:passitleft:

Does anyone believe that the age of plant affects THC ?
Not maturity in the most literal sense. I mean if you kept a plant in veg for 6 , 8 or even twelve months ? I've noticed outdoors the oldest plants, earliest started seem to have a longer, deeper, more distinct high. Lemme know what you think ?

Thanks for stopping in to check out what's going on.
One more thing, is there a way to change the title of your journal ?
. .

------Best of big buds to you----

Personally I believe it only effects the size and yield. I believe it is the strain and the Trichome clarity. To me i believe that is what determines the THC strength. But I'm still a rookie ;)

:peace:

FE

Ps Contact a admin and they can change your title.

I'm determined to find out FE. Thanks for you input. ..

Update !
So I got some seeds in some Blueberry Headband and Alien Dog from dispensary last Friday so I planted them directly in potting soil and Blueberry Headband popped. Yippeeee !
420-magazine-mobile2117676141.jpg
420-magazine-mobile904104471.jpg

♉- Best of Big Buds to You ----
Meghan & Jacobs Hunny Garden

Bag seed baby got a soil change to Fox Farms Ocean Forest last night. She loves it I think.
420-magazine-mobile644868501.jpg
420-magazine-mobile663765422.jpg
420-magazine-mobile104006957.jpg

Been a long couple days so I'm gonna turn in early. Total update on everything going on, tomorrow mid morn maybe.
I just rolled up a fattie of a buddy of mines grow. Smells fantastic !
So goodnight all.

My bad. My bad. The other seeds were Ghost Train Haze. Still waiting for the pop.

Damn it's hard to get into habit of journaling. Take pictures and write when things are going down. Instead of saying what's going on and wishing you had taken pictures. Oh well. This is a record of information to be used and referenced at a later time by myself and by others, but mostly for myself I imagine. If I write personal stuff please pardon me.

--Best of Big Buds to you----
♉--- Meghan & Jacobs Hunny Garden -- Check out my journal. 600 Watt HPS - Easy Happy Soil Grow - Easy Does It Cloning & Veg

We post personal stuff sometimes, I keep an off topic thread for that tho, the link to it is in my sig called my little corner, if you fancy stopping by. You can post anything you want over there. You could even start your own off topic thread to write your ramblings down. :thumb:

We post personal stuff sometimes, I keep an off topic thread for that tho, the link to it is in my sig called my little corner, if you fancy stopping by. You can post anything you want over there. You could even start your own off topic thread to write your ramblings down. :thumb:
That's cool. I was thinking of approaching this in a more personal way. A kind of therapy, if you will. Maybe reflect on my moods and personal ways of thinking only recognizable by my rhythms and personality patterns.
I'm all stoned right now on some of our outdoor stuff from last season. So that's why the fancy way of talking right now (see above).
Thanks for the link to, "my little corner".
Appreciate that.

--Best of Big Buds to you----
♉--- Meghan & Jacobs Hunny Garden -- Check out my journal. 600 Watt HPS - Easy Happy Soil Grow - Easy Does It Cloning & Veg

Back
Top Bottom