8000 Watts 6 Strains

Been way to long between updates just couldnt get to it. Sorry no pics of harvest hopefully get that fixed soon.
Final weights were far more then expected and talk about crazey harvest omg for 3 weeks straight thru nothing but trimming , like thats a bad thing just got out of hand a little.
When it was all dried just over 125 oz's total not bad for the first run :yahoo:
Thanks for watching hope everyone enjoyed
I think ill get a new journal up soon :peace:

I still havent picked my jaw up off the floor. Dude. If you look at it retail value, you paid for the setup, and doubled up aside from that. Bravo, Bravo. :welldone:

Been way to long between updates just couldnt get to it. Sorry no pics of harvest hopefully get that fixed soon.
Final weights were far more then expected and talk about crazey harvest omg for 3 weeks straight thru nothing but trimming , like thats a bad thing just got out of hand a little.
When it was all dried just over 125 oz's total not bad for the first run :yahoo:
Thanks for watching hope everyone enjoyed
I think ill get a new journal up soon :peace:

125zs in 3 weeks... you must have been getting in a lot of nap time! :)

:bravo:

:peace:

F@$King goodness gracious man. You don't mess around, do you. I hope to someday have the lights and setup you do! Good luck and great success is what you will get from that kind of setup huh! I will be sure to watch your posts and see how everything goes in the future.......

:tokin: Unless you are hot as long as you pay your electric bill on time you won't have any problems. Its the late payers that get invetigated.

Wow bro you have a quite a set up there man! Your harvest was just as breath taking, Great Job.

:blunt:

I'm pretty sure he could pay his electric bill in advance for 2 years with what he could profit off this harvest alone - and add some solar panels to help save money for the future! For about 25k you can do solar with batteries, backfeed to the grid and get paid for it, get money back from the government depending on amount purchased, etc.

High fluroman
Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too!
:cheer:

I’m moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom