8000 Watts 6 Strains

fluroman

Hello again,
Thought i should get this grow on online its just to good not to share!!!!!!
ok heres the set up
8 cooltubes each with a 1000 watt HPS bulb aircooled
8 switchable ballast they have settings from 600,750,1000, super lumens which adds 30% more to the 1000 watters very bright indeed !!!!
soil is Fox farms ocean forest
using 25 gallon containers takes 2 bags to fill em up
Fox farm nutes
10 inch air intake with a 10 inch outtake
co2 thats comes on once a hour for 15 minutes
a 13000 btu air conditioner
4 king air fans mounted on the walls for circulationthe room is lined with IR-BLOCK also the floor
the strains
1 third dimension been in vegg for 2 months
1 dairy queen also on a 2 month veg yes they are big
3 bigbud very lanky plants kinda scared i wont have room when they are done vegging
1 shiva skunk three week veg
1 kim dawg three week veg
2 pure afgans three week veg

also just picked up a Jardins secert darkroom grow tent thats 5x5x7 for the veg chamber
in the veg room i have 2 bigbuds,one called chromie,1 super silver haze,1 robudza,4 third dimensions,1 dairy queen

the room has been running for about a month now
had the wiring done by a pro cost 2300 but i can sleep at night knowing its safe and not jerry rigged
total start up cost come in around $15,000 after several trip to the Home Depot and other stores

the best was at HD when i went to get drip pans for the 25 gallon buckets
the guy showed me where the pans were for hot water heaters and grabbed me 1 then i grabbed 8 more.
he said most people only buy 1, i told him i had a very large house he just walked away shaking his head...lol yeah i know you had to be there but it was funny
heres a few pics
ill get up some current in day or two !!!!!

tmpphpF7AUhC.jpg

tmpphpZwaJag.jpg

tmpphpzseU5h.jpg

Damn man that is one bad ass setup!

15k seems like a steep price for an 8kw room. What kind of ballast did you get? They didnt look like quantums or lumateks?

Are you running compressed co2 or a generator? You said 15m/1hr so I assume compressed co2. Where are you getting your refills done at? Do you tell them you do a lot of welding or have large large aquariums? hahaha

Whatever though, your gonna get some crazy harvests going down in that room. kick ass looking step up, I wanna know more!

thanks for stopping in raiderdave
LED-FREAK heres the break down on cost
3- timers 450.00
8- lumatek ballast 3200.00
8- 1000w HPS bulbs 1040.00
1- can 150 filter 390.00
10" max fan for filter 440.00
2- 8 " max fans to cool lights 580.00
8-8" cool tubes 1400.00
IR block 270.00
3-co2 tanks w/deposit 480.00
co2 regulator 155.00
ppm-3 to monitor co2 500.00
4- air king fans 288.00
PH meter 80.00
various boxes of ducting 200.00
rope ratchets to lower and raise lights 200.00
electrican 2300.00
dirt, pots, and drip pans 700.00
jardin 5x5x7 darkroom for vegg 275.00
t-5's 4 ft fixture w/8 lights 300.00
nutes around 300.00
13000 btu a/c unit 700.00
dehumdifier 250.00
there i think i got it all in there, im sure theres more lol, theres always more lol
:lot-o-toke:

well thought i would do a little up date while i wait for the birth of our 3rd grandson tonite !!!!!
just hit day 9 of 12/12 and things are looking sweet buds are popping up all over the place !
the first 2 pics are from the vegg room
tmpphpfeKbz5.jpg

tmpphplrO0WV.jpg

heres 1` of the afgans
tmpphpmYH12h.jpg

the shiva skunk
tmpphpTYFH8N.jpg

the dairy queen i have high hopes for this one should be a beast !
tmpphpeuf7lM.jpg

the bigbuds boy they are getting tall didnt get a chance to LST em going to have to super crop em i think
tmpphp7nlUsD.jpg

group shot minus a couple
tmpphp4qZ6Yi.jpg

glad to have you around munki,
the temps have'nt been kind to me at the moment the room is fricking HOT running normally around 82-87 on a good day but up to high 90's on others, my lows are sweet 65-70 but when the Mothership wakes up, {was the only name i could come up with when we turned it all on the first time} the temps jump what im seeing is i run 16 degrees hotter than outside no matter what i do.so praying for cooler temps at the moment.on the whole they dont seem to mind the hot temps the bigbud has gained 8" in a week and all the other girls are following suite im only 9 days on 12/12 and they look like week 3 of my other grows sooooooooo rolling right along
now i do have the lumatek digital ballast and i could turn down the lights but it seems so dark after running 8000 watts,hell i had it bumped to super lumens which is around 10400 watts at that point 8000 looks dark...lol
any suggestions are welcome the biggest grow i've done before this with a single 1000 watter so def on a learning curve here !!!

Niceness!
How many lights per hood exhaust duct run? is it 4 lights each on two separate duct circuits with push/pull fans? or...

That's the kine room Bra :) Woowee! What a set up! That charcoal filter weighs only 12 pounds less than I do! :)
I'm in for sure. Don't want to miss this one. I hope your temps go down, come on cold weather. Great strains too! You'll have it tuned in and set up perfectly in no time! One more Wow! :cheer:

thanks for checking in HERBS im proud of that piece of work only wish i could have put them outside the room but what do you do.would love to have u over for harvest but im gonna stick a pair of scissors in your hands cuz we'll be trimmimg :tokin:

OMM,
please dont fall in my house, im 6'6 260 pounds and i can barely pick that filter up lol i thought this thing is going to have stay sideways on floor because i cant move it, took me a few tries its just round enough that i cant get my hands together for the bear hug what a pain.....lol
but it works great !!!!!!
things are getting freaky in the room the bigbuds are growing 3 inches a day now over 4 ft i gotta figure out to raise my lights i think i can manage another foot to foot and a half.
tomorrow will be the end of week 2 of flower so the stretch should slow down fingers crossed :smokin:
i over nuted them on wensday at least i know where i went wrong didnt hurt em to bad lil yellow on the leaves thank the man they r tough plants !!!!!
well its 63 outside and 84 inside with the lights running at 8000 watts
wish i could bump up to super lumens and run 10,400 watts never hurts to dream right !!!!!
pics up soon just took a boat load of em wish it didnt take soo long to resize em but got nothing better to do cuz ITS RAINING :cheer: :cheer:

Back
Top Bottom