8000 Watts 6 Strains

shiva skunk
shivatrimed.jpg

well made the tough decision to give the dairy queen the AXE lastnite the bugs had overrun her to the point that it was a losing battle :-[
took the vacuum to the plants closest to her and sucked them colas right up in it seemed to do a good job.yes i said vacuum you would be shocked at just how well that works.going to bomb them tonite and hit em again tomorrow.
did a scrub down and cleaned as best i could,moved the tpxsk1 and a chromie into her place.
she is resting peacefully in the closet hanging in the drying rack.took some small buds and put on top of fridge overnite HOLY CRAP its kick butt smoke wish i could have waited but whats done is done.
will get a pic up later of her final resting place !!!! :tokin:
rack1.jpg

rack2.jpg

Mr.FluroMan..

Looking damn good my Friend.. Im starting to think maybe its something in the Water here in OR.. lol.. ..

And you have to love our wonderful Weather,, suppose to be some fairly good size Storms coming our way.. Im going to need a thicker Coat.. lol.. ..

Much Love and Respect to you and yours Sir.. ..

Nice bro. I'd upload my photo that says in giant letters... WE LOVE WEED, however its on a glass table with me underneath, hence my pic would be displayed and decided against it, but yes, happy 420th post to you!!! :yummy:

Every thing is looking great, you wont seem to be running out any time soon lol. Great set up as well, im puling up a chair for this one. Thanks for sharing.:yummy:

it was close to the 420th post i didnt relize it when i did it !!!!!
hey i know some of you use mollase i just bought a jar of grandmas unsulfered
how much and when do you start to apply it ?
i have never done it and thought i would try it on a couple just to see !!!!
:peacetwo:

Aloha! I have been using 1 tbsp/gal every other watering thru all of flowering. I have seen some that use only 1 tsp/gal, but I have great results with 1 tbsp solution. It is important to make sure you use the blackstrap molasses because you really want the micro-nutrients that are in blackstrap, where the more processed molasses's do not have the hugely beneficial micros. I use the molasses in the same feed as my FF Big Bloom which is also micros, so you wind up with two sets of micros that really prep your plants for their macro-nutrient feed, and the carbohydrates to keep up their energy while they dont have macros available, and beefing up the cell structure with all those sugars for even more density/weight. Also great to use after/with your pre-harvest flush, but you want to go just water the last week. I'm kinda baked so let me know if you have any question or need clarity on any of this.
:peacetwo:

thank you my friend i will have to find out if it's blackstrap or not says it's all natural well i guess thats why Mr. internet made Google.

No worries m8! Generally they say right on front in bold BLACKSTRAP if they are, and if they arent ...they don't..lol! I get mine at the healthfood store, can get organic blackstrap for about $8 a 31 oz jar which is about as good and cheap as you can find. :goodluck:

Back
Top Bottom