8000 Watts 6 Strains

Thanks TROUBLE,
ANYONE GOT SOME SUPER GLUE ???????????????????????????????????????
broken1.jpg

broke.jpg

brokeb.jpg

I think i have all the pieces to the puzzle lol

Sorry about the bong bro... my bubbler broke the other day too. My next piece will be a :hookah: and maybe I'll grab a :roorrip:while I'm at it for the centerpiece of the living room coffee table. :)

bummer dood...

...but thats the main reason why i buy a case of papers and a $25 glass pipe.

Girls are looking great. Those colas are filling out nicely and everything looks healthy! Sorry to hear about the bong bro. I went to home depot and got some ceramic super glue to fix my bubbler. After holding the pieces together for 20 minutes I was able to take a hit out of it like it was new. Just keep in mind that soon as you drop the bong the super glue will break again. No permanent fix, but sometimes super glue can salvage the bongs.

-MJ

im sorry folks those are 30 days in the pics my mouse is going tits up and giving me fits so it didnt make it in the post.
they are some hungry girls feed them on wensdays 2 gallons each and had to give them another 3 gallons today thats a lot of trips up and down the hall but what do you do.
also been tying them up like crazy used almost a 150 ft of twine so far and going to need more oh whoa is me !!!!!!!!!!!:lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke: :morenutes:

im sick and bored so you get more pics yeah
heres the chem dawg nug sooooo frosty
15-6.jpg

afghan top
15-5.jpg

most of the afghan plant i need to find my other lens i have my telephoto on right now and its kinda hard to get it all in the frame
15-4.jpg

the bigbud the next pic shows it better
15-3.jpg

the last is pic is the top to this plant took 2 shots to get most of in !!!!
15-1.jpg

the shiva skunk very stinky plant
15-2.jpg

ok no more pics for awhile till something changes in there ill wait a week to post more enjoy and thanks for stopping by !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Holy crap they are huge. I guess that's what 8K watts can do. Your talking about 1.16 million lumens of light output from those puppies. Just awesome overall! :thumb:

Holy crap they are huge. I guess that's what 8K watts can do. Your talking about 1.16 million lumens of light output from those puppies. Just awesome overall! :thumb:
well as long as your counting im running four of them at super lumens so that makes it 9,200 watts and as soon as it cools down enough i'll bump the other four up to super also so total of 10,400. at 9,200 the temp climbed up to 90.5
thats with it at an outside temp of 70 so ill take abit more heat for the extra light !!!!!!
thinking about entering the bigbud in POM just for giggles
thanks basementd,
her and her sister both look sweet, smell like dirt to me but ive never grown that brand before so i guess its ok !!!!! its a little behind the others just starting to get tric's but all in all im happy with em :surf:

That's literally insane bro. I wish I could have a setup even remotely close to that. Its our privilege to even witness such a grow.

:surrender:

Yes my friend HERBS, its F@%&ING INSANE AS HELL i smile like a child at X-mas every morning when i check on the girls and then the other 30 times a day when i check on em ah who the hell am i kidding i have a chair in there with my sunglasses attached to it, yes you do need sunglasses in there it will make you sick with out them for long.im happy to share it with the fine folks at 420 magazine i couldnt do it with out the support this place has.also i lied about no more pics for a week but what the hell i had to do it.!!!!!!!:Rasta:

Yes my friend HERBS, its F@%&ING INSANE AS HELL i smile like a child at X-mas every morning when i check on the girls and then the other 30 times a day when i check on em ah who the hell am i kidding i have a chair in there with my sunglasses attached to it, yes you do need sunglasses in there it will make you sick with out them for long.im happy to share it with the fine folks at 420 magazine i couldnt do it with out the support this place has.also i lied about no more pics for a week but what the hell i had to do it.!!!!!!!:Rasta:

I'm used to the sickness been doing it long enough just doesn't phase me anymore! :surf: Don't you love our Christmas? Too bad everybody can have it everyday... I like having staring contests with the bud, sometimes I think they change I'm always unsure maybe I look too much haha. This is similar to my next next grow in the works, gotta build the building! NICE JOB! Doin it right and that's good to see, I wanna read n work with you more help you tweak all you can out of it if I'm any help I love this stuff. :thumb:

zhummingsig.jpg

Back
Top Bottom