8000 Watts 6 Strains

dank,holys,
thanks for dropping by.
folks i need some help here what do my plants need ?????????
tmpphpfPUDtJ.jpg

tmpphpz8amE4.jpg

tmpphpFOfcWh.jpg

thanks in advance for the help
these are off one of the afgans the other plant is fine they are fed the same the only thing different is this plant with bad leaves has a fan on it more then the other.???????????????????????

Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver - Pictorial

Looks like a deficiency in a trace element or could be even phosphorous.

Most likely boron though. Also have you checked the PH of the soil?

Is it just the lower leaves being affected or the whole plant?

Check the bag of soil or nutes and see if you have any boron as a trace element in any of em. My first suggestion would be to remove the 1st 2-3" of soil, flush 3 or 4 times, replace the soil with an inactive blend (perlite, hydroton or something so your not adding any more time release nutes) and then make yourself a new batch of flowering nutes. If you go all organic, you'd be better off. I'm assuming your using Fox Farm Tiger Bloom and Big Bloom and did you use Grow Big also? Organic will be better for you after flushing especially because your in flower.

Hope that helps!!

Don't immediately suspect boron, unless new growth is severely affected. Heat stress could be the culprit, but if its the only plant affected, then probably not. If you're feeding nutes, then flush and wait, if not, then its probably a micronutrient deficiency.

hi mate..........i agree with.....WeedyMcWeedWeed.........check your ph levels.....how long have you fed em nutes ?.........ive grown and flowered in 105 degrees........so i dont think heat is an issue.......my room sits at 90 degrees now coming into the winter.........most grows there is always one girl thats weeker......or more prone to stress.......don t worry to much unless you see the same symptoms in another girl............hope this helps.........be lucky weedtastic

Temp what? Looks like maybey burn. Not really sure whats up there but I',m going to back stroke a page or 2. Fluro. Hope its better but I'm going back a page or 2. BB ina few.

Hey old fert's. I'd agree with whoever said life of a res change ecpt maybe a day earlier due to lack of water movement. Short term stagnet?
JK
Them leaves fresh burnt? I fried afew being to close with a high temp. Only you know. If that light at 16" burns your hand in 15 min's it's way to damn hot. No idea what your temps running but I know I've forgot a plant a burnt afew like that. Least I think. GL

Sweeeeeet! Wow! I want one of those lol. Keep it going! ++reps:nicethread:

to all who replied THANK YOU I LOVE THIS PLACE WHAT A STAND UP BUNCH OF PEOPLE :thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thumb::thumb::thumb:

IT is just one of the 9 in the room with the problem flushed it with 3 gallons PH'ED water new growth looks fine i dont think its the lights they are pretty far away im thinking the feeding was a bit much.
the cooltubes are a great thing those of you who have them know what i mean the bigbud is like six inches from the tube and growing like a weed !!!!!!
the afgans just put on a major stretch of almost 6 inches in 2 days the bigbuds are still gaining 1-2 inches a day the chem dawg has the biggest nugs i've seen for 21 days hell the whole room looks sick in a good way !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :tokin:
well im out of town for next 2 days ill catch up then

want to start off by saying your journal is inspiring to say the least. impressive to see you actually have 8 1000w digi ballasts in there with cooltubes $$$$. As far as that deficency goes my first guess would be phosphorus or a cal/mag problem if your using R/o water and havn't added any. sorry, I don't really know your specific values but just remember PH is the most important thing.

just type "ph hydro" or "ph soil" in google images and you'll get a chart that tells you the values each ph is available at , exactly. good luck and i'll be tuned in!

well i got another card today so 3 more in the flower room
was also gifted 6 new plants today !!!!!!!
one of the ones going in is a hashplant x afgan x thai strain ive smoked it before and WOW was glad to get one of em :yummy:
also put in another chem dawg and a plant thats the purps x skunk #1 should be interesting to see that going.
my friend came over and crapped when he saw the room said the bigbuds were as big as his outdoor plants they are really starting to shine will have to start tying them up tomorrow as they are getting too heavy and listing badly i say it like its a bad thing :ganjamon:
should i cut the damaged leaves off the afgan plant im thinking i dont it to stress trying to repair itself and they are beyond repair.
im going to slowly raise the PH of the plants is there a meter to test the soil PH ?
or just grab the runoff and test that ?
and again a hugh thanks to everyone
weedy,weedtas,norcali,OMM,volton,lilgreen,bubba,,dank, and anyone i missed i wish you could all come over at harvest and grab a pair of scissors lol then smoke like fiends you all deserve it !!!!!! :thumb:
ive got pics just cant sit long enough to post tonite bent over wrong today and strained my back if i was 20 yrs younger i would have cried like a little girl i still might when i go to bed tonite !!!

pics tomorrow
or tonite
10-6-51.jpg

10-6-31.jpg

10-6-41.jpg

10-6-11.jpg

10-6-21.jpg

thanks slim,
weedy you answered my other question as to when to check it ty

starting to feel like Gilligan trying to captain the Enterprise but ill get it down !!!!
found a broken branch today on the dairy queen kinda shocked me for only being in flower for less than a month but its a heavy plant so bought a roll of jute and started tying the girls up,still looking at how to raise the lights for the bigbuds the one is over 5 ft now and past the lights the other 2 bigbuds laid themselves down from the weight so they were easy to get under the lights, its getting cold outside and inside because they are turning very frosty looks like ground up glass on em !!!!!!!!
is there a chance that the branch will heal itself? it split from the main branch and was just hanging there :lot-o-toke:
the chem dawg is a freak ive never seen buds so big at this stage and still 35 days to go omg !!!!
the afgans were bundled tight until last week then they just opened wide up they look very cool !!!!!!!!
the shiva skunk is unreal its just packed tight full of buds all trying to hookup and make colas i think it'll make it !!!!!!
found some cal-mag from one of the last grows it says 10mm per gallon i feed them 2.5 gallons at a time should i use that much or just give one gallon of plain w/one cal-mag ?

thanks and have a great day :peacetwo:

I have broken stems that completely healed stronger than they were before... just support it so it doesn't waste energy on it and then fall again.

Back
Top Bottom