8000 Watts 6 Strains

Propa G,
im just worried about the girls i hate when i feel ive done something to hurt em just trying to learn as i go,trust me im happy to see that they are getting so big !!!!!!!
as for the lights i would love to see what would happen with the system in your most capable hands.
Herbs i did just that strapped right back to the main branch ill watch it and see.
WeedyMc,
it was from weight and what shocked me most was the branch is'nt all that big just one of them small side branches but its on one of the LST'D plants !!!
:lot-o-toke:

thanks slim,
weedy you answered my other question as to when to check it ty

starting to feel like Gilligan trying to captain the Enterprise but ill get it down !!!!
found a broken branch today on the dairy queen kinda shocked me for only being in flower for less than a month but its a heavy plant so bought a roll of jute and started tying the girls up,still looking at how to raise the lights for the bigbuds the one is over 5 ft now and past the lights the other 2 bigbuds laid themselves down from the weight so they were easy to get under the lights, its getting cold outside and inside because they are turning very frosty looks like ground up glass on em !!!!!!!!
is there a chance that the branch will heal itself? it split from the main branch and was just hanging there :lot-o-toke:
the chem dawg is a freak ive never seen buds so big at this stage and still 35 days to go omg !!!!
the afgans were bundled tight until last week then they just opened wide up they look very cool !!!!!!!!
the shiva skunk is unreal its just packed tight full of buds all trying to hookup and make colas i think it'll make it !!!!!!
found some cal-mag from one of the last grows it says 10mm per gallon i feed them 2.5 gallons at a time should i use that much or just give one gallon of plain w/one cal-mag ?

thanks and have a great day :peacetwo:

If is is still connected to the trunk, there is a chance to save it. Tie it back together with first aid kinda stuff, like tape. Tie those puppies up. They need help, you've done such a good job. :ganjamon: Do the whole 2.5 gallons my friend. :morenutes:

OMG I love this grow!! Can I move in, please please please!!! Holy Crap!! I've died and gone to heaven! You need about 50 solar panels on your roof, backyard, driveway, etc., etc.!!!

PICS,PICS,PICS HERE THEY ARE :lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke:
bb0.jpg

cd9.jpg

chd9.jpg

10-9.jpg

af-9.jpg

room91.jpg

OMM,Mahalo wiki wiki !!!!!!! Brudda

bigslim,come on over we can play hide n seek in there ....lol
Staffy,
thanks for the kind words !!!!!!!!!
Lavender,
nice to have you vist the garden im pretty happy with th e way its growing in there for only 27 days i think its gonna be alot of work at harvest !!!!!!!
weedtastic,
Cheers mate always a pleasure to have stop by spent an hour yesterday with a ball of twine tying em up theyre just getting to heavy :lot-o-toke:
Troublesome2,
yeah its going to help the winter depression for sure !!!!!!
already got my chair in there !!!!!!!
heres my opinion on soil vs hydro,
The first plant was found beside the lake not floating in the middle of it .
ive seen way to many failed attempts at hydro but very very few failed soil grows.

Back
Top Bottom