8000 Watts 6 Strains

I've decided to purchase a house. Wifey promised me a spot to do this. Still gonna have to be secret but I'm sure I can work something out. Just nice to see that people still appreciate the simple phrase... "YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR"!!!!

:ganjamon:

Herbs
if i didnt own my home i would never attempt something on this scale just to many problems w/landlords.
dont tell your wife but mine gave me 1 room for the grow but now i have 2 rooms because the veg tent wouldnt fit in the main growroom so it sits with me in the office lol.
oh well she benefits from it too !!!!!!!
goodluck on the home purchase !!!!
blacklips thank you
norcali :thumb:
Kronn, anything you see i could tweak abit shout out brother this is a big jump for me still working out the bugs as i go !!!!!!
:peacetwo:

I rent my house right now, which has plenty of space for a massive grow in the basement and my landlord hasn't come around in the 3 years I've been here. My wife is trying to give me an incentive to buy her a house. And its working.

I don't grow at my house anyway right now. That's partially why I'm gonna move. That plus I'm tired of giving someone else my money. Gonna buy a house and start a garden. Till then, I am just the caretaker of other people's grow rooms for now, but I get half of the yield so its not a bad deal.

Ummmm... Wow! Very intense grow Flouro... congrats. Id like to see a picture of your electric meter spinning (and likely glowing bright orange).

The strains you are using are really great too.... U are da man.

Bender

Lav always a pleasure to have wander to garden !!!!! thank you.
I know i said no more pics but i guess i lie !!!!
the bigbuds after dark
bb47.jpg

GOT MILK ? only way i could figure how to show how big it was bigbud cola 4 weeks
milk2.jpg

Afghan 4 weeks
af18.jpg

ok more i promise

hi mate...awsome....just awsome...im thinking you will need a small pick up truck when you harvest for sure lol..........the length of that cola has got me drooling all over the place...........cant wait to see it fattening......there could never be to many pics in this grow mate .......keep em coming.........weedtastic

Back
Top Bottom