8000 Watts 6 Strains

well made the tough decision to give the dairy queen the AXE lastnite the bugs had overrun her to the point that it was a losing battle :-[
took the vacuum to the plants closest to her and sucked them colas right up in it seemed to do a good job.yes i said vacuum you would be shocked at just how well that works.going to bomb them tonite and hit em again tomorrow.
did a scrub down and cleaned as best i could,moved the tpxsk1 and a chromie into her place.
she is resting peacefully in the closet hanging in the drying rack.took some small buds and put on top of fridge overnite HOLY CRAP its kick butt smoke wish i could have waited but whats done is done.
will get a pic up later of her final resting place !!!! :tokin:
rack1.jpg

rack2.jpg
hi mate i love your method of drying...i use a clothes horse but always find they fall off everywhere.......great stuff over here man....keep it green....weedtastic

OMM,
Step away from the frogs BRUDDHA you trip no more that way !!! MAHALO

Weedtastic,
Mate my wife bought those drying racks for me i love em and i figure it must picture time !!!! soz heres ya goes enjoy... oh and before i forget day 42 mate cheers
the main cola and a small one of the bigbud i think i shot the same small bud earlier for comparison i'll try to keep consistant on these for ya
26-2.jpg

26-1.jpg

the 2 Afghans they are starting to put on some weight
26-7.jpg

26-8.jpg

the 3 bigbud plants in a row
26-9.jpg

the chunky Chem Dawg this thing doesnt have much longer the sample was very strong not for the daytime
26-10.jpg

26-6.jpg

and the sleeper of the room the Shiva Skunk not real large buds but a ton of em to make up for it !!!
26-5.jpg

the early chop on the Dairy Queen yielded 8 oz's so not to bad

I've decided to purchase a house. Wifey promised me a spot to do this. Still gonna have to be secret but I'm sure I can work something out. Just nice to see that people still appreciate the simple phrase... "YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR"!!!!

:ganjamon:

I was once told " very seldomly in life you will be disapointed when Buyig the better product"

hi mate thanks for the pics...now can i be real cheeky and ask for some pics like back 3 pages orso where i think the lights where off ?......i just think it will show your buds off better..........day 42 awsome mate...i was thinking about getting another 600 watter to make mine 1800 watts.....there is no thinking to be done after visiting you and your grow ill get one more for next grow for sure.....love the updates keep em coming.....oh and + reps for a fantastic grow............weedtastic

full rack shot just over 1,100 grams of 3rd dimension and chem dawg in the closet drying tric's were at 20/30 percent amber on both plants so down they came one full day of trimming.
rack10.jpg

wanna hit a bowl !!!! 225.0 grams in the bowl another 170 around it not to shabby eh !!!!
sticky as anything i've ever grown its stuck to the drying rack just unreal
scale3.jpg

dinner is served
plate1.jpg

trying to give ya a scale these buds were large to say the least the biggest ones i had to cut apart didnt want them to get mold inside
camel1.jpg

camel.jpg

thanks for looking folks be back in a few days
PEACE !!!!

Hello again,
Thought i should get this grow on online its just to good not to share!!!!!!
ok heres the set up
8 cooltubes each with a 1000 watt HPS bulb aircooled
8 switchable ballast they have settings from 600,750,1000, super lumens which adds 30% more to the 1000 watters very bright indeed !!!!
soil is Fox farms ocean forest
using 25 gallon containers takes 2 bags to fill em up
Fox farm nutes
10 inch air intake with a 10 inch outtake
co2 thats comes on once a hour for 15 minutes
a 13000 btu air conditioner
4 king air fans mounted on the walls for circulationthe room is lined with IR-BLOCK also the floor
the strains
1 third dimension been in vegg for 2 months
1 dairy queen also on a 2 month veg yes they are big
3 bigbud very lanky plants kinda scared i wont have room when they are done vegging
1 shiva skunk three week veg
1 kim dawg three week veg
2 pure afgans three week veg

also just picked up a Jardins secert darkroom grow tent thats 5x5x7 for the veg chamber
in the veg room i have 2 bigbuds,one called chromie,1 super silver haze,1 robudza,4 third dimensions,1 dairy queen

the room has been running for about a month now
had the wiring done by a pro cost 2300 but i can sleep at night knowing its safe and not jerry rigged
total start up cost come in around $15,000 after several trip to the Home Depot and other stores

the best was at HD when i went to get drip pans for the 25 gallon buckets
the guy showed me where the pans were for hot water heaters and grabbed me 1 then i grabbed 8 more.
he said most people only buy 1, i told him i had a very large house he just walked away shaking his head...lol yeah i know you had to be there but it was funny
heres a few pics
ill get up some current in day or two !!!!!

tmpphpF7AUhC.jpg

tmpphpZwaJag.jpg

tmpphpzseU5h.jpg

With that setup, have you ever thought about doing a tree grow like Heath?

Hey, floroman, +rep for a fantastic pull!

BTW, do you wear the clothes in that closet out these days? :laugh:

OK! Bro....I will leave the frogs alone! :popcorn:

This grow of yours is reaching fantastic proportions now! So much good stuff coming out of there.! I 'm just sitting here in awe! Well done Bro!

The is chem dawg is in my future for sure! Just looks dank!

Do you know where the wife bought those drying racks? I want some for ah my next big harvest....well, lets just say my next harvest anyway. :smokin:

Glad your growing again! It's fun to watch! :Rasta:

thanks for stopping in raiderdave
LED-FREAK heres the break down on cost
3- timers 450.00
8- lumatek ballast 3200.00
8- 1000w HPS bulbs 1040.00
1- can 150 filter 390.00
10" max fan for filter 440.00
2- 8 " max fans to cool lights 580.00
8-8" cool tubes 1400.00
IR block 270.00
3-co2 tanks w/deposit 480.00
co2 regulator 155.00
ppm-3 to monitor co2 500.00
4- air king fans 288.00
PH meter 80.00
various boxes of ducting 200.00
rope ratchets to lower and raise lights 200.00
electrican 2300.00
dirt, pots, and drip pans 700.00
jardin 5x5x7 darkroom for vegg 275.00
t-5's 4 ft fixture w/8 lights 300.00
nutes around 300.00
13000 btu a/c unit 700.00
dehumdifier 250.00
there i think i got it all in there, im sure theres more lol, theres always more lol
:lot-o-toke:

You need to find a new electrician. I just had an entire house rewired and it only cost $800.00

I've been reading journals in this forum for over a year but never registered and made an account. Your grow actually motivated me to make an account just so i could say how amazing this is. Im about to start my first indoor grow next weekend and your journal has given me some great ideas and definately inspired me. Ive already got all my equipment im just trying to work out the noise issues with my fans. I do have one quick question how long did you veg your plants where did you buy those trays your pots are sitting in? Thanks man great grow

Back
Top Bottom