Acapulco Gold - Liberty Haze - Bubblelicious In Soil With 400 Mars II LED

You should probably use those nutes as the do not last indefinitely. I'd make teas using them sparingly with every other watering. Watch closely for any sign of overdosing and discontinue if that happens. No nutes at all within 2 weeks of harvest.

You should probably use those nutes as the do not last indefinitely. I'd make teas using them sparingly with every other watering. Watch closely for any sign of overdosing and discontinue if that happens. No nutes at all within 2 weeks of harvest.

Gracias mi amigo, that works for me.

image445.jpeg
image446.jpeg
image447.jpeg
image440.jpeg
image442.jpeg
image441.jpeg
image443.jpeg
image444.jpeg

I only removed about 10 big fan leaves but it really allowed much more light to the shoots and inner plant. The clones are probably not big enough but i figured what the hell they might make it.

What are you trying to accomplish with the defoliation?

Your fan leaves are the solar panels for your plants. There is a reason that they are so big at this stage of growth. I rarely give advice with out being asked first but some things warrant a comment.

The leaves gather the light for the photosynthesis of the entire plant. Those inner shoots do not need all that light as they will be fine. Open the canopy a bit when your plants are in flower, so the inner buds can grow, but at this stage it is not necessary.

Llama

What are you trying to accomplish with the defoliation?

Your fan leaves are the solar panels for your plants. There is a reason that they are so big at this stage of growth. I rarely give advice with out being asked first but some things warrant a comment.

The leaves gather the light for the photosynthesis of the entire plant. Those inner shoots do not need all that light as they will be fine. Open the canopy a bit when your plants are in flower, so the inner buds can grow, but at this stage it is not necessary.

Llama

Thanks Llama, yes i think your right. I got excited. I need more patience. It seems that gardening rewards patience. I think once this first grow is over i will calm down.

Lol. We all get impatient. Especially when we get close to harvest. I'm always looking to do something in the grow room and keeping my hands off the plants is the most difficult!

Well i gave the two Bubbleicious fem and the Northern Lights reg new homes yesterday and i reckon this will be all that i am going to start this grow. The other seeds that i had in rockwool never came up and looked rotted so they are gone. I think the new pots are called smart pots? I have read good things about them. Have a great Friday and congrats Oregon people on your dispensaries opening!
image586.jpeg

I recieved some seeds for future grows today. The packaging is very cool. From now on i think i will only do two plants at a time and let them get bigger so i can make these seeds last a while. I got these Critical Cure for my wife who has severe back issues
image587.jpeg

And finally the ACE seeds are the ones that i have the most excitement about. There are a few other members that have mentioned the good genetics and strains that ACE has to offer. Also i ordered 10 and there are 12 in the tube. Thanks Ace!
image591.jpeg
image592.jpeg

I dont know what the hell im doin! I flipped to 12/12 about 10 days ago for some dumb reason, i gues i thought i would get a faster harvest. But the more i read and learn i think all i did was slow the growth because these girls are not mature yet. Anyway i was thinking of going back to 18/6. I dont think i see any preflowers on anything yet but I am not sure. I dont want to keep messing with them either. Atleast i am learning from my mistakes. Any advice on the light issue ladies and gentlemen? Thanx

Leave them on 12/12. Reverting now could slow them more, stress them. and cause hermaphroditism. I know a bunch of growers who grow 12/12 from seed. Yours will be fine. The slowdown will end and they will finish in about the same amount of time as a traditional grow.

Back
Top Bottom