Afgoo - First Time Seed Grow

Beautiful Astro, maybe its my eyes but I swear I see a tiny image of the virgin mary in the center of the first and second photo ! It must be a blessed grow ;)

hell no i dont mind!!! lol :welcome: aboard!!! i welcome any and every grower!!! we are all here to help each other!!! i see your doing an outdoor as well!!! i will be over in a lil bit and check out your setup!!!

:peacetwo:

Subbed:goodjob:
I think my mystery strain is afgoo-ie also my new branch growth is very similar and ive ruled out the other 3 possible strains it can be..check out my first dwc in the sig im definitly taking clones of that afgooie she smells wonderfully citrus..

OK, so i took some more pix tonight cus i was just amazed on how big her leaves are getting.... well here they are take a look for yourself!!! also there is some pix of A2, i know when i posted the last pix that i only concentrated on A1...

SAM_1301.JPG
SAM_13001.JPG
SAM_1299.JPG
SAM_1304.JPG

and here is A2
SAM_13051.JPG
SAM_13061.JPG
SAM_1307.JPG

til next time!!!

OK, so i took some more pix tonight cus i was just amazed on how big her leaves are getting.... well here they are take a look for yourself!!! also there is some pix of A2, i know when i posted the last pix that i only concentrated on A1...

SAM_1301.JPG
SAM_13001.JPG
SAM_1299.JPG

til next time!!!

Hey there Astron! Just wondering, looking at these pics, I noticed some off color spots or is it just the lighting? On my screen it looks similar to a cal/mag deficiency. Those leaves do look nice, bet they grow up to be monsters!!! :goodjob:

LOL no that is not your eyes playing tricks, i had a little pest problem some white flies, and i sprayed some pesticide and i guess i got the leaves and thats what that is, burns from it hitting the leaves, after seeing that i threw that bottle away!!! dont want anything that hurts my babies!!! good lookin for sure though!!! where i live the tap water has plenty of calcium in it so that i dont worry about mag on the other hand i no nothing about!!! the new growth that is coming in now is just as green as they were before the spraying accident!!!

LOL no that is not your eyes playing tricks, i had a little pest problem some white flies, and i sprayed some pesticide and i guess i got the leaves and thats what that is, burns from it hitting the leaves, after seeing that i threw that bottle away!!! dont want anything that hurts my babies!!! good lookin for sure though!!! where i live the tap water has plenty of calcium in it so that i dont worry about mag on the other hand i no nothing about!!! the new growth that is coming in now is just as green as they were before the spraying accident!!!

Way cool Bro! Glad you got things under control.:bravo: With my light setup I remove the plants from the room when I foliar spray and wait till they dry before I return them. It's a pain but worth it. :)

Way cool Bro! Glad you got things under control.:bravo: With my light setup I remove the plants from the room when I foliar spray and wait till they dry before I return them. It's a pain but worth it. :)

Thanks, i only wanted to keep the damn bugs off my babies but no... it just had to burn her!!! i was all mad, but its ok, shit happens, and i know they understood, especially when they saw daddy take and put that nasty spray right into the trash can!!!

So i checked on A2's roots yesterday and noticed that the roots are rounding about at the bottom of the pot, so i went out and bought her a new pot!!! last 1 til final resting pot!!!
the laterals on A1 are extending out just nicely, noticing new growth everyday!!! i'll be putting up new pix soon!!! stay tuned!!!

gonna start my first grow in about a month . cant wait ! :)

excellent!!! what kind of setup you gonna do??? is it gonna be Hydro or soil?? what kinda lighting you going to use??? and do you have any strains in mind yet???

Back
Top Bottom