Ahh man - I think I messed up

Ok my froends i have an update.....the first sign of pistils has shown but some are longer than others and some havent come out yet is thatan issue??? Nd plant is still small whata the deal i havent waters like you all suggested i trimmed the fuccd up leaves what am i doing wrong

It sounds like everything is going normally. Remember, cannibus is a weed, and will grow as it wants to. Yes, you may train it, shape it, control its environment, but don't try to kill it with kindness. Less is more.

Some plants are very slow, even in the same strain. Be patient!

And don't overthink everything. Let Nature take the lead.

Yea i kno its just i look at other grows and theirs are so much bigger than mine and then its the second wk in fkower and it doesnt even look like its hit that stretch stage yet

Yea i kno its just i look at other grows and theirs are so much bigger than mine and then its the second wk in fkower and it doesnt even look like its hit that stretch stage yet

And some people have a lot of money coming in to finance the equipment, the space, and the electric bills. Sure, they have pretty photos, but they also have not-so-pretty plants, too, sometimes even failures due to mites or other problems. It's best to start out small and learn by trying different things. Your ladies will tell you waht they like and what they don't like.

Be cool with yourself, and find your own way. I have, and live with the fact that my limitations mean I will have a small grow, with ladies who reach harvest looking like survivors of a nuclear war, but plenty of small buds and a few decent COLAs from each plant. :Namaste:

I just cant get over the fact that she hasnt really grew at all and now she is showing pistils and is still the same size but its been two weeks nd havent seen the stretch??

I just cant get over the fact that she hasnt really grew at all and now she is showing pistils and is still the same size but its been two weeks nd havent seen the stretch??

My Sativas never DID stretch in flower much, just a little bit early on, and then it was only about 4 to 6 inches, enough to form COLAs. I've had some that never stretched at all, but still gave me a good yield.

Yea i have some og's and some bagseed but damn gd smoke nd i just switched my other lights frm 6500k to 4 2700k lights im hoping in a few days i c a difference

But i was thinking about transplanting bk down to a 3 gal because i feel like the 5 was too much and im considering on moving her inside to a smaller more controlled room

And i checked my soil nd its dry all the way down except the last 4-5 inches of the buccet thats y i was thinking downgrading??

But i was thinking about transplanting bk down to a 3 gal because i feel like the 5 was too much and im considering on moving her inside to a smaller more controlled room

I would not downsize. The more roots, the bigger the yield. Just deal with the growth the best you can. She's trainable. :Namaste:

You shouldnt train after frst two weeks of flowering right??

This is true. And, it follows, that you should not repot while in flower, either, as you'll stall out the maturation process, while she recovers from the shock. Just leave her be. You can still tuck and gently tie while in flower, however, if things get a little crowded.

Back
Top Bottom