Ahh man - I think I messed up

Prop420

My baby is dying on me i persume and im trying to diagnose the issue but it appears to be more than just one....leaves look curled downward, discoloration variating from a light light green color with it looks to be purple bruising on the leaves. Growth has slowed substantially umm just a whole lot going on im going to post pics shortly

20160103_105608.jpg
20160103_105619.jpg

could this be root rot due to over watering? or maybe not enough micros? a buddy of mine has seedlings in hydro he ran for a month that he didn't put micros in and they looked simular. there is some very knowledgeable people here that can help.

just don't do anything drastic. meanwhile the pros will need more info such as grow medium, water feed schedual, nutriants used in what ammounts, ph of the medium. just to name a few. the girls seem to be alive still so that's good just hang in there and hopefully someone that knows more than I will be in shortly!

could this be root rot due to over watering? or maybe not enough micros? a buddy of mine has seedlings in hydro he ran for a month that he didn't put micros in and they looked simular. there is some very knowledgeable people here that can help.

just don't do anything drastic. meanwhile the pros will need more info such as grow medium, water feed schedual, nutriants used in what ammounts, ph of the medium. just to name a few. the girls seem to be alive still so that's good just hang in there and hopefully someone that knows more than I will be in shortly!

My guess was over watering as well, but I'm not the very knowledgeable people here that can help, just a newbie myself.

Great advice on the not doing anything drastic, if it is from over watering, there's not much that can be done but ride it out.

More information is definitely required before anyone will be able to offer much help, and AKGrowBig covered a good number of them. I'm also curious about the relative humidity...

My guess was over watering as well, but I'm not the very knowledgeable people here that can help, just a newbie myself.

Great advice on the not doing anything drastic, if it is from over watering, there's not much that can be done but ride it out.

More information is definitely required before anyone will be able to offer much help, and AKGrowBig covered a good number of them. I'm also curious about the relative humidity...

O the dreadfully humidaty, good call arteekay!:thumb: now I'm starting to have flash backs of when I seen my rh meeter at 100% when i almost killed my fist grow.

another thing people will want to know is temp of the room!

Trim some of the leaves, add cal mag, check your lighting and water once a week.. If hydro, change the water and watch PH level every 5 days..

Ok guys here is the thing im growing in soil nd i water 3-5 days i have gd drainage it may be nutes bc all im using is molasses and i had made a compost of fruit nd veg from tbe house a little bit of blood nd bone meal.....its in a 5 gal container um we had a real drastic weather change here in tx it went from sun to rain to tornadoes to freezing within a week and the days it rained i kno my humidity level was beyond 90 nd at times its dtopped as low as 16 um temps vary im thinking of movibg everything inside becaus i cant control my environment outside in my shed my soil is miracle grow but whats tripping me out is it didnt start lookin like that til after a wk after transplanting

Looks like over-watering to me and I'd check the PH.
Since you are using MG soil, you should not be adding anything else this early.
Plants that small, in good soil, should not need watering nearly that often. I can't tell how big your pot is, but even in a 1 gal pot mine can go a week+ before needing water. Let them dry out before watering then drench completely.

When flushing how long or how much water do i use cuz i feel like it should be in a 3 gal and my lights are two 100w equivalent 6500k bulbs and two 2700k bulbs its in flowering stage

Ok my froends i have an update.....the first sign of pistils has shown but some are longer than others and some havent come out yet is thatan issue??? Nd plant is still small whata the deal i havent waters like you all suggested i trimmed the fuccd up leaves what am i doing wrong

Back
Top Bottom