Amnesia Haze Auto In Soil

Yeah but she's okay.
Do the cleanup though as you kinda want to do all that in the short veg window you have and she's already transitioning.

Yeah try to pack soil on the very light and loose side of things for autos... they're smaller and those roots are not the same as photoperiod roots, they are much more delicate, you want the least resistance possible.

Hey Nile, this is what I meant with getting light through the plant when you start to LST.
First bend to pull her down
img_1694704915659-jpeg.2734162

Then she responds by doing this
img_1694783309503-jpeg.2734462

And then I respond by doing this again, tuck away the leaves and expose the small sites and the branches and main stem, and just repeat for a while.
IMG_1694787958597.JPEG

You'd probably love Sips
Fenderbender, tell me more about your SIPS system. Did you buy those pots somewhere? As I've been happily doing grow after grow doing the same stuff over and over, the world has turned without me!

Fenderbender, tell me more about your SIPS system. Did you buy those pots somewhere? As I've been happily doing grow after grow doing the same stuff over and over, the world has turned without me!
Hey if it works it works, but I'm getting quite the collection of growing pots and methods I've tried out, and this one I was actually curious about when I started growing but everyone advised against it, nope that won't work, root rot!
Until I found all the SIP threads on 420 going on about it, then I tried it and now I'm collecting these, as it's getting good results with so little effort as it's the least involved when it comes to feeding, preparing nutes, and it's rather efficient as everything gets absorbed and you're not dealing with runoffs.

The plant gets everything she needs when she wants it which is noticeable in the development speed (plant in the picture is day 16 & 17 ) and also the way she develops she gets bigger from the base up.. whereas with watering on top a young plant often seems to develop on top first and then the stem and lower branches follow in fattening up, here it seems to happen all at once, a bit like hydro.

And yes I just bought mine, but they're from the Netherlands as I live next door and just looked for something similar around these parts.

Oh and if you need to know how it works the first pages of Sip Club

Now has that Amnesia been prepped yet? get some airflow under there and let it rise!

Hey if it works it works, but I'm getting quite the collection of growing pots and methods I've tried out, and this one I was actually curious about when I started growing but everyone advised against it, nope that won't work, root rot!
Until I found all the SIP threads on 420 going on about it, then I tried it and now I'm collecting these, as it's getting good results with so little effort as it's the least involved when it comes to feeding, preparing nutes, and it's rather efficient as everything gets absorbed and you're not dealing with runoffs.

The plant gets everything she needs when she wants it which is noticeable in the development speed (plant in the picture is day 16 & 17 ) and also the way she develops she gets bigger from the base up.. whereas with watering on top a young plant often seems to develop on top first and then the stem and lower branches follow in fattening up, here it seems to happen all at once, a bit like hydro.

And yes I just bought mine, but they're from the Netherlands as I live next door and just looked for something similar around these parts.

Now has that Amnesia been prepped yet? get some airflow under there and let it rise!
Yeah can’t wait to clean her up and feed her.

I did notice the obvious difference in how the same genetics grow in hydro and soil, it would make sense that the root is in a hydroponic like environment

It’s like the method where you put two solo cups into one another, watering in the bottom one, initially I felt something will build down there quickly, but it stays very clean for months!

Back
Top Bottom