Dreadedknots's Soil Auto Blueberry Amnesia First Grow

Big update....
Germed a few weeks ago. Seed in cup of water for a day, then into a solo cup full of happy frog. Two day later heads popped up. Went under 2 t5s for 24 hrs for 2 days.
Day 3, transplanted to permanent home, 3 gal pot of ocean forest. Under 300w led at 18/6. Just ph'd water for first week.
After 9 days from transplant started ff dirty dozen feeding schedule (week 1) at half strength and only gave about about a cup.

20190621_174026.jpg

Question #2:
I'm using FF Dirty Dozen nutes and going by the schedule (will try to attach it). Question is, how should I adjust the weeks seeing as this is an auto? Or, more to the point, what should I be looking for to know it's time to switch from vegging nutes to flower nutes and when to flush?

Question #1:
Can I set the girls outside during the day for a few hours?
Doing something like this may be dangerous. Spider Mites!!! A few jump on while they're outside and you can have a massive problem on your hands. Just my opinion though.

Doing something like this may be dangerous. Spider Mites!!! A few jump on while they're outside and you can have a massive problem on your hands. Just my opinion though.
Yea, pests were my main concern in doing so. My thought was the sun might give them a little boost and give my place a little airing out (got the whole house smelling good).

Back
Top Bottom