Amnesia Haze Auto In Soil

Is it fair to call this week 1 of flower?
This one??

Screenshot_20231015-115538_Chrome.jpg

This one??

Screenshot_20231015-115538_Chrome.jpg
He quoted a post from Sept 19th with a pic. Here's a link.

He quoted a post from Sept 19th with a pic. Here's a link.
If it's got fresh pistils then let's go with week one. :thumb: :Namaste:
Thanks Melville :thanks:

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

So she’s past day 74
Packing says 65-70 days
how does it work?
Someone once said, "Believe nothing you hear and only half of what you read and you'll still be fooled." My autos have always taken about three months. Hang in there! My rule of thumb is something I picked up from hanging out on 420: "When the calyx appear to be swallowing the pistols, she's done." You mentioned earlier that you're out, so if you can't wait snip off a cola, dry it and have a sample. It's all good.

Someone once said, "Believe nothing you hear and only half of what you read and you'll still be fooled." My autos have always taken about three months. Hang in there! My rule of thumb is something I picked up from hanging out on 420: "When the calyx appear to be swallowing the pistols, she's done." You mentioned earlier that you're out, so if you can't wait snip off a cola, dry it and have a sample. It's all good.
I’ll do that 👍

Well hot dang, I got the same thing going on... saw some yellow leaves on the bottom, thought oh old leaves.. then turned the plant. oh no.
Now she's packed with buds, I think she's more bud than plant, so it still could not be enough but I'm feeding top and bottom.. oh well back to full DWC I guess :D or i should try the organic myco route, Improve nutrient takeup by 700%
Or maybe I finally need a flushky
Or they could be light starved as that side was up against the wall a couple of days, I removed the third one again to give space.
But see I'm freaking at this stage... not when half is yellow :)

IMG_1697298395636.JPEG
How’s this beauty doing?

Her sexy side
IMG_5812.jpeg

She can breath better
The others are disco 💃 dancing in the flowering
Tent, out of room
IMG_5807.jpeg

The Arrow points to a mystery seed

Can a seed be bad or laced or produce flower that is bad for you?

She has a musky low wet hay green plant scent that is neither immediately pleasant nor unpleasant

Any experienced eyes care to narrow it down?

Ladies and gentleman
May I present to you
Porky82’s amnesia haze auto in soil :)
IMG_5847.jpeg
Absolutely Beautiful. :bravo:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Even the buds are smaller on Autos!
: p @ fenderbender and medicalme 🤣
Honestly, I was just looking at the pictures and wondering about that.
I love the overall shape of the plant & there's certainly some trichs on there but I feel leaf vs bud mass ratio is a bit off for those Barney buds.
So I'm wondering was she maybe lacking or had difficulty processing some important building nutrient or micro.
I mean she did look it for a lot of the grow with the pale leaf onset so soon.

And well yeah autos everything has to go right from the get go... like the one I dropped and stalled, although she still recovered great, those buds don't have the size and look of the others they're more slender.

Honestly, I was just looking at the pictures and wondering about that.
I love the overall shape of the plant & there's certainly some trichs on there but I feel leaf vs bud mass ratio is a bit off for those Barney buds.
So I'm wondering was she maybe lacking or had difficulty processing some important building nutrient or micro.
I mean she did look it for a lot of the grow with the pale leaf onset so soon.

And well yeah autos everything has to go right from the get go... like the one I dropped and stalled, although she still recovered great, those buds don't have the size and look of the others they're more slender.
Yeah I agree and feel the same way when you say “auto everything has to go right from the get go” and I knew I lost her when I let her go hungry when she was fresh out of stretching. I knew the hit would last. But mind you the Barney’s photos are animals, or beginners luck, I hit a sweet combo with the soil, nutes, environment. And they’re going like there’s no tomorrow. The soil she was in is different.
The mulch was definitely a bad idea,
It was the main cause I couldn’t do more when water uptake was naturally reducing, the pot stayed too wet.

If I do autos again I think I’ll go with a smaller pot, and thanks to you guys I have a better idea of how to handle this little erratic plant.

Look who will outlive us all :)
IMG_5869.jpeg

Say your goodbyes she’s getting chopped tonight:

IMG_5867.jpeg

Those side shots do be looking tasty!

Pot seems fine as they can get bigger, try that wicking thing from the start.
Do a no bend and no top and grow a 4' high one.
Or do a top... Jon's look nice with a top.. compact but fat

Especially if you're regularly out for a couple days I'd get into the wicking or sipping.

As for Barney's, look at Stinker's albums, they kinda are animals, and all I've tried up till now were also pretty impressive, grow fast, very hungry and big fat branching, large buds, I feel mainly by design, it's like greenhouse bulk growing weed, good producers of nice looking bud.

Thank you guys for the amazing company
And great information and guidance
Now I know I can get them through
Next time I hopefully perfect more details
See you at Melville’s meanwhile
IMG_5873.jpeg

IMG_5880.jpeg

She was chopped on the same day as the mystery seed
IMG_5881.jpeg

I mean she kinda looks great, very even and some girth

That's how I usually try to grow keep everything as low as I can, buds straight out of pot.. although I guess you kinda want to create some distance so humidity and soil fungus & critters are a while away from the tops.. I dunno what happened this time around as I pulled them all flat and one still grew to 4'.

The mystery seed also auto?
Just with longer nodes.

I mean she kinda looks great, very even and some girth

That's how I usually try to grow keep everything as low as I can, buds straight out of pot.. although I guess you kinda want to create some distance so humidity and soil fungus & critters are a while away from the tops.. I dunno what happened this time around as I pulled them all flat and one still grew to 4'.

The mystery seed also auto?
Just with longer nodes.
She was a photoperiod

Back
Top Bottom