Amnesia Haze Auto In Soil

Congrats! For the sake of others who may visit this journal, maybe you can jot down a few notes about what you've learned?
what I’ve learnt is
Before growing an auto
Have have medium - ph - nutrients figured out
I used an oversized pot, I feel
I still don’t have the watering figured out!
Pack your pot lightly
And try your best to be on top of things and get it right from the first go.

Coming up … 🟰

IMG_4855.jpeg
These turned out great
The system mentioned at the beginning of the thread is easy and produces great results
The potting soil though was only used for the Amnesia Haze 💛
For these ones:

IMG_5892.jpeg

IMG_5897.jpeg

For the plants above I used this weird thing:
The photos scattered around her are randomly
Grown in this 👇 I treat it like soil that needs light watering with heavy feeds and it’s interesting.

She’s in the canna mix
And I feel the descriptions said say it all

IMG_5132.jpeg
I don’t know what this is
My understanding of growing mediums is basic
If this is coco I didn’t treat it like coco
I let them go for 7-10 days without water intentionally during two instances during veg,
Now the plants in flower(pictured) are mostly being watered every other day.

Yeah they’ve been going on their own
They started here:
Coming up … 🟰

IMG_4855.jpeg
Then the whole cup goes into the bigger pot
They were transplanted twice
I really want to figure out what made them go the way they’re going, it’s either something I did or quite possibly something I didn’t do :)

I'm thinking that the main issue happens early on with starting in the final pot.
When you uppot you can pretty much treat every container the same as it's in proportion to the plant and root system.

If you start in the final container I feel you can really screw her over by top watering too soon.
I see it as all kinds of delicate auto roots tunnelling through the soil and then they get drenched and compacted, suffocating them.
And they find themselves in a big sea of wet soil again making them lazy as well.

Yeah they’ve been going on their own
They started here:

Then the whole cup goes into the bigger pot
They were transplanted twice
I really want to figure out what made them go the way they’re going, it’s either something I did or quite possibly something I didn’t do :)
I just noted that the first transplant was in to pots smaller than what I would normally go for.

Here:
IMG_4899.jpeg

IMG_4920.jpeg

Then here:

IMG_5019.jpeg

The first two pots were ocean forest potting mix

Then into that coco like slab, *with 30-40 % perlite

That just makes me wonder why the US can't advertise to adults? we got a dynamite stick, piranha fishbone, a skull, some tarantula? a great white shark... It's like all the craft beers over there are also so over the top labeled, I mean if it doesn't have a huge grotesque cartoon on the front is it any good really?
Are there any nutes in camo bottles? for the guerrilla grower..

Watcha want me to do with that? 😆
I've got a bottle that says grow and one that says bloom
and one that says "Finish Him" with a drawing of Subzero on the front icing a lady... naah it just says finalpart with like some cactus? kinda drawing.

I've been wanting to test a urine run... as there's a local giant vegetable farmer and his thing is well I piss in the bucket and dilute that and that goes into the plants.
"I'm the bottle!"
Why buy nutes when you piss away NPK's & some calmag and sulfur each day?
Although not sure if it's good against smelly res :rofl:

A family of four can produce 50kg bag of NPK each year.

Watcha want me to do with that? 😆
I've got a bottle that says grow and one that says bloom
and one that says "Finish Him" with a drawing of Subzero on the front icing a lady... naah it just says finalpart with like some cactus? kinda drawing.

I've been wanting to test a urine run... as there's a local giant vegetable farmer and his thing is well I piss in the bucket and dilute that and that goes into the plants.
"I'm the bottle!"
Why buy nutes when you piss away NPK's & some calmag and sulfur each day?
Although not sure if it's good against smelly res :rofl:

A family of four can produce 50kg bag of NPK each year.
Just pulling your leg 🙂

Coming up … 🟰

IMG_4855.jpeg
@Melville Hobbes

Today I’m fairly certain that the tags on these two were mixed up during one of the transplants.

The Amnesia Lemon: The Amnesia Lemon strain has a flowering cycle of just 8 to 9 weeks and grows medium high, with long dense colas.

The Sensi Amnesia: Growers can anticipate a longer-than-usual flowering period, and taller-than-average plants.

I didn’t want to create too much noise on your thread, but don’t want it to be a precedent in anyone’s mind

Back
Top Bottom