Amnesia Haze Auto In Soil

she had to leave the tent for that
I could feed today or wait till tomorrow
I’ll wait till tomorrow
IMG_5592.jpeg
IMG_5590.jpeg

Sunlight brings them to life

I got a couple of these to try out
Well, shucks and darn! Just stuck some cracked beans in the dirt (fabric bags) and then saw THIS! Can these be installed after the fact? Went to the infinity website looking for instructions for use and nothing there, at least that I can find. Tells me what they are and how they work, but? Can you post a pic of the instructions? Anyone else want to chime in?

Well, shucks and darn! Just stuck some cracked beans in the dirt (fabric bags) and then saw THIS! Can these be installed after the fact? Went to the infinity website looking for instructions for use and nothing there, at least that I can find. Tells me what they are and how they work, but? Can you post a pic of the instructions? Anyone else want to chime in?
youtube review

What's with the purple leaf stems, and yellow leaves though? still mag deficient?
Even with the sips I'm having a hard time keeping Barney's autos fed, once they take off they move fast and build a lot.
The stems are genetics I believe
I left her for too long
Thankfully the hit was taken by the fan leaves
That were going anyway
Here’s a picture from today
IMG_5745.jpeg

It’s on YT
Yes you set it up then you can place any fabric pot on it

I dunno man, Can't be right... only fan leaves that should be dying off is maybe some at the bottom that are old and get little light... al the rest should make Kermit envious.
If it were genetics the leaves should be good no? the options are genetics, nutrient deficiency, stress or pathogens.
Nutrient deficiency and stress I think 💭
But she’s coming back quickly

Do you give calmag with every watering?
in fabric pots I was using distilled water with a bit of tap and yes calmag every watering.... and well also depends on the plant.. like one I'm very heavy double feeding with nutes in the res and she gets topwatering as well with cal mag added, as she's growing bigger and is way hungrier than the others.
There was one plant that has had no extra calmag as she was smaller and super green with the regular dose of nutes

she’s 1 week past her term ..

I feel I left her unfed for 3 days at the worst possible time, it seemed like she was getting back on track, but something happened and the water consumption slowed down, and I had to sit and wait before I can fine tune and feed again.

Here’s a more recent pic:

IMG_5782.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom