Amnesium - Former Amnesia - DWC - LED

Today the PH was 5.7, I drop it to 5.4.
The smell has change, it was skunky a few days ago, but today she smell really sweet, like an haze! :)

I tied her down, she look weird for now, should be ok in a few days.
The main branch was bigger than I thought, it was hard to bend! :laughtwo:

IMG_20170510_200733.jpg

And I move the ufo light higher, there were a leaf that began to show some burn.

The Mars-Hydro is more intense but it give almost no heat. I can put my hand 1" from the light and I feel nothing.
The ufo put more heat! but its pretty intense for the size.

Today the PH was at 5.1! I guess she drink more water than eat, the bucket is half empty.
I added some water to bring the PH to 5.6.

I prepared another bucket with water that I let sit for 24h, it will be added tomorrow to fill her with half nutrient.

She's growing for sure! But I check the internode and she still a pre-teen, so I have to wait for the clones.

IMG_20170513_111709.jpg

And I turn off the ufo, summer is finally coming and this morning the tent was 90F!

Looking good. Nice and bushy. It looks good for 90 F, lots of strains would have a fit with that temp.

Thanks!! yeah it was a bit hot when I open the tent.
I just check and it is now at 85F.

Thats why I bought this light. I had a 400w hps with cool tube (ssh in my signature), but it was an old magnetic ballast that make noise and heat, and with the second fan for the cool tube a lot more noise.
And the 400w itself give a lot of heat!

So I'll see in the next weeks how it goes, I have not installed my ac yet.
My room is on the 3rd floor, so it doesn't help for the heat.

Today it was a beautiful day, but when I was back from work the tent was 91F! :icon_roll
So I installed my portable ac.

Tomorrow it should be around 85F ouside with a big sun, it will be a good test.

At least she seems fine! :thumb:

IMG_20170516_191537.jpg

Today it was a beautiful day, but when I was back from work the tent was 91F! :icon_roll
So I installed my portable ac.

Tomorrow it should be around 85F ouside with a big sun, it will be a good test.

At least she seems fine! :thumb:

IMG_20170516_191537.jpg

Do you plan on running your AC all day?

Do you plan on running your AC all day?
sure, its in my room, and the tent is in my closet of my room. ;)
I use it each summer. On the 3rd floor, days like todays its REALLY hot!!

The difference is that before I had a 400w hps, and my ac was barely keeping up. It was always 85F-87F under the light.
The Mars led light should help a lot!

It was really hot today! its still 80F right now at 8h30pm.
But big problem, there were an electrical failure around 4pm! I guess there were too many ac started in the neighbourhood.
But my powerbar stayed off!! so my exhaust!!

When I arrived around 7pm there were a skunky smell in the condo. :trance:
I started everything and lighted a sent candle... man, I got to check that!! At least for the powerbar, and I'm thinking of buying an ups for the exhaust!! :hmmmm:

The good news is that... she's beautiful! :laughtwo:
Ok another pix...
IMG_20170517_195353.jpg

Today it was another hot day with more humidity.
The tent was at 85F, I move the ac a bit and now it is at 81F.
But the other day I changed my exhaust fan for another one less noisy, but it don't suck enough. There's barely a negative pressure.
I'll change it back tonight it should help.

I raise the light by 1", she's growing for sure and there's some leaves in the middle that show too much heat.

The PH is 5.5! :bravo:

checking the pictures from the start, I almost don't believe how fast she grown! :cheer:
The light help for sure, but maybe genetic and the nutrients too... :hmmmm:
The ssh has grown very fast too but it was a clone under a 400w hps.

I check the internodes and she's ready the get clones! :circle-of-love:

IMG_20170518_184955.jpg

Since yesterday the temp outside is more normal, the tent is around 80F without the ac!
Today the PH is 5.3, I'll leave it like this, tomorrow I'll add some drink, the bucket is half empty... or is it half full? :hmmmm:

She's so big! :cheesygrinsmiley:

IMG_20170520_093412.jpg

I topped and tie her.

IMG_20170520_094728.jpg

I cut some clones, I'll wait a few days to be sure they are ok and I'll switch her in bloom!! :thumb:

IMG_20170520_093041.jpg

Yesterday I fill the bucket with 1/4 nutrients, the ph was 5.5, but today the ph was 4.6! :hmmmm:
I added some water to bring it to 5.4.
I think I should have just fill it with plain water, I'll check in the next days.

That doesn't make any sense how she grows so much! :laugh:
I'm a bit scare how she will grow in bloom in my little tent! :bitingnails:
Should I cut more branches?

Here's a pix with the led on and the green glasses in front of the camera.

IMG_20170522_103757.jpg

The clones are great! She will go in bloom this week for sure!! :ganjamon:

I think you'll be alright in the tent the way it is. The stretch will be mostly up and not sideways. Should be OK.
thanks, yeah I think I'll leave her like this, and if she goes too high I'll tie her! :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom