Purple Widow Auto 2'x2' - DWC - LED & Fluo

You have a winner going there Weezze. Great job.
Amazingly beautiful!!! Will definitely watch this one. Love how fast that thing went from nothing to something!!!
Thanks guys! she's growing so fast! :slide:

47 days and I raise the light at the maximum, it should be ok until the end. They say she should be ready in between 8 and 9 weeks, that mean harvest in 2 weeks!? :laugh:

The 8-9 weeks is total time for flowering not the total time from seed to harvest. She is looking nice and bushy. You gonna do any trimming?
Its an auto, they say it should be ready in 8 or 9 weeks from seed! :eek:
I trim 2 weeks ago, I'll let her grow. :)

51 days... Today I washed the prefilter of my carbon scrubber. For a little while the tent had less and less negative pressure.
It's a good thing that this Purple Widow don't smell a lot! It's a bit skunk-spice, while everything off it was begining to smell outside the tent, but a scent candle hide it.

Then everyhting is back to normal, and the negative pressure increased! :)
But next time I will buy a 4" scrubber, a 6" like mine is overkill for the size of the tent! :laugh:

Here's the branch that I bend, she almost like it! :love:

The curing has began! :love:

Here's the buds cut from the branches.

Here's the final count...

So the final count is 102g of buds and 22.9g of trim and popcorn.

Not so bad, the buds look real good and they smell very fruity! Can't wait for 2 weeks of curing! :theband:

I tried a little bit. The taste is more like pine, should be better after the curing, but the smoke was very soft! and the high really great!! more head than body, very cool! :surf:

I guess that's it. It took a lot longer than I thought for my first auto. The description said between 8 and 9 weeks from seed! But it took 13 weeks!!
Anyway my next one will be the Mango Chutney feminised with clones, I want to try some kind of SOG, it should be fun! :ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom