Amnesium - Former Amnesia - DWC - LED

Day 45 in bloom

Well it doesn't go that great. The bucket is not cold enough, I bring back the icepack but it's not enough. There's some weird smell from the root.

I'll continue to check her daily for the next 2 weeks and cut her early.
On my next grow I will use the Pro-Mix HP, it's a soiless media that use hydro nutrients.

IMG_20170710_111337.jpg

Day 45 in bloom

Well it doesn't go that great. The bucket is not cold enough, I bring back the icepack but it's not enough. There's some weird smell from the root.

I'll continue to check her daily for the next 2 weeks and cut her early.
On my next grow I will use the Pro-Mix HP, it's a soiless media that use hydro nutrients.

Not sure how to eliminate your snafus Weezze. Still a rookie here as well. Your buds do look nice still. A foul aroma from the roots is a sign of rot but your pics show them to be healthy. Keep looking after these beauties. They shall reward you in the long run. May the woes go away my friend.

Day 47 in bloom

Today I change the bucket with fresh nutrients, I will change it a few times for the next 2 weeks. I added the Silicate too, I know it's not my problem!
I set the ph pretty low, 5.3.
And I increase the ac, so my temp is around 75F, it should help.

IMG_20170712_114824.jpg

My UPS has been tested! There were many lightning sunday morning, suddenly a BIG white light and at the same time everything shut down, 2 seconds later... BANG!!! That was very close!! :thedoubletake:
So my UPS lasted between 15-20 minutes, and the light was back 10 minutes later. Not bad!

Day 49 in bloom

Today (and yesterday) I added 3L of water and drop the ph to low 5. She drink!

Even with the problems she still doing great, there's a lot of trichomes! :)

IMG_20170714_151231.jpg

IMG_20170714_151217.jpg

I bought a bag of Pro-Mix HP, I'm ready for my next grow! And my clones too! :thumb:

Day 52 in bloom

This weekend it was the same, I added water and drop the ph.
I increase my exhaust fan, that's a good sign!
I could smell her just outside the tent, it's so a great! so sweet!! :)

IMG_20170717_104709.jpg

IMG_20170717_104825.jpg

I put 2 clones in soil, the third is already in perlite.
But there were only 2 places in the clone box, so I put the third by the window with just a few hours of direct sunlight.

She was the worst but she change after afew days! so I decided this clone will be my next grow.
Yesterday I transplanted her in the Pro-Mix HP.
I will let her by the window until the end of my current grow, she's watching my other plants on the balcony! :laugh:

IMG_20170717_105053.jpg

That clone looks pretty happy in her new home.

Buds are filling nicely in the tent. Good job Weezze. Couple more weeks or so and you'll be stylin.....

Look at that plant! Nice job. That's a proper amnesia allright

That clone looks pretty happy in her new home.

Buds are filling nicely in the tent. Good job Weezze. Couple more weeks or so and you'll be stylin.....

Thanks!! The description says that the flowering time is between 9 and 10 weeks, it's close! :)

Day 54 in bloom

Yesterday the ph was 5.7! I thought that I drop the ph to low the day before, so I added water with the same ph.

Today the ph was 5.6!! The ppm was around 1200!
Is my latest problems was because there were not enough nutrient!?? Or maybe the ac and the icepack do there job? :hmmmm:

Here's some new pix. :)

IMG_20170719_144417.jpg

IMG_20170719_144347.jpg

Day 56 in bloom

8 weeks done! Time goes by so fast! And my vacation is almost done, back to work on monday. :rollingeyes:

The "low" ph of the last days was because the Enzyme Komplete had stop doing his magic, so yesterday I change the bucket with fresh nutrients.
Today the ph was around 7, I drop it and add water, she drank over 3L in 24h!

IMG_20170721_160256.jpg

My little clone by the window is growing fast! :)

IMG_20170721_160526.jpg

Amnesia is a 9-10 week strain. Since it's so sativa dominant it can be smart to wait for some amber indeed as this strain will mostly make you high. The body is hardly affected. So waiting for some amber will add some to that stone feeling

Amnesia is a 9-10 week strain. Since it's so sativa dominant it can be smart to wait for some amber indeed as this strain will mostly make you high. The body is hardly affected. So waiting for some amber will add some to that stone feeling

I like better the high than the stone! That's why as soon as I see 1 amber trichome she will be ready for me! :laugh:

I like more sativa, but I have a seed of Red Russian XXL which is a breed between White Widow and AK47! I will grow it before the end of the year for sure! :)

I like better the high than the stone! That's why as soon as I see 1 amber trichome she will be ready for me! :laugh:

I like more sativa, but I have a seed of Red Russian XXL which is a breed between White Widow and AK47! I will grow it before the end of the year for sure! :)
I agree with this

I don't like couchlock, I like to party :D

Back
Top Bottom