Amnesium - Former Amnesia - DWC - LED

Day 29 in bloom
This morning the ph is 6.0 and the ppm 490! :cheer:
I change nothing.

So my problem is the temp of the water! At least I know, I'll continue to use the icepack until I got the Hydroguard.

The leaves are starting to frost! :)

IMG_20170624_105714.jpg

My little clone still looking good. :thumb:

IMG_20170624_110143.jpg

Day 30 in bloom

This morning the ph was 5.3 and the ppm 550. Not so bad since I forgot to change the icepack last night!
So I change the ice pack and check 2 hours later, the ph was still 5.3 but the ppm 500! Yep she like cold water! :laugh:

I added 2L of full nutrients, now the ph is 6.2 and the ppm 580.

IMG_20170625_113909.jpg

:circle-of-love:

Looking nice! What is the ppm for again? Still learning here. Got myself a pH meter and I can see the difference on my plants.

How far do you keep your light from the plant? I just switched to 12/12 and my light is around 18 inches

The PPM is "Parts-per notation", it's how much nutrients there is in the bucket.
But if your ph is ok you don't really need to check it that much.

My light is at around 5.5", because I don't have any room left! :laugh:
There's some leaves that show some burns when I was at 2-3", now it's ok. But I'll try to give more distance on my next grow! :)

Day 31 in bloom

This morning I could not change the icepack, so tonight the ph drop to 4.5 and the ppm increase to 720.
I added water with half the nutrients, that gave me a ph of 6.3 and the ppm is at 660.

But despite the problem, she still doing great! :)

IMG_20170626_190138.jpg

Is it just me or is there noticeable growth between your last 2 pics? Your lady seems to have fattened up those budsites quickly!

Your eyes do not deceive you LALG. Weezze's buds are a fatten up fast. They are feeling his vibes to grow and grow well. Good job Weezze.

Is it just me or is there noticeable growth between your last 2 pics? Your lady seems to have fattened up those budsites quickly!

Your eyes do not deceive you LALG. Weezze's buds are a fatten up fast. They are feeling his vibes to grow and grow well. Good job Weezze.

Thanks guys! :)

I hope she will continue to go well. She seems bigger on the pictures! :laugh:

Day 32 in bloom

Today the ph was very low again, so after adding water with nutrients the ph is 6.3 and the ppm 700.

But, I finally went to the hydro store looking for the Hydroguard, and they don't sell it. It seems that this product cannot be sold in Canada anymore because of something in it that don't pass the law!!
That's why it was so hard to find!

So he sold me the Enzyme Komplete to clean the bucket and Potassium Silicate to protect the root.

I first added the Enzyme Komplete, and it began to make foam!! and a lot!! :laugh:
From the website:
The formed foam is a unique combination of enzymes and oxygen that give great additional cleaning power that is very beneficial for gardens

IMG_20170627_185315.jpg

And then I put the Potassium Silicate which is kind of slimy.

I hope that it will help! I didn't put any icepack.

IMG_20170627_185451.jpg

Day 32 in bloom

Today the ph was very low again, so after adding water with nutrients the ph is 6.3 and the ppm 700.

But, I finally went to the hydro store looking for the Hydroguard, and they don't sell it. It seems that this product cannot be sold in Canada anymore because of something in it that don't pass the law!!
That's why it was so hard to find!

So he sold me the Enzyme Komplete to clean the bucket and Potassium Silicate to protect the root.

I first added the Enzyme Komplete, and it began to make foam!! and a lot!! :laugh:
From the website:

And then I put the Potassium Silicate which is kind of slimy.

I hope that it will help! I didn't put any icepack.

Fingers crossed for you that this does the trick.

Pisses me off we can't get certain things in Canada. I order this Z7 from a place in the U.S. that will ship it to me. You can find it on Amazon.com.[/img]

And everything cost more in Canada than in the US!
I checked at Z7 when I was searching what enzymes does, it seems a good product!

Day 33 in bloom

Today the ph was 7.5!!! :thedoubletake: Something happened for sure! But the ppm raised to 780. :hmmmm:
So I set the ph to 6.2 and the ppm to 640.

The bucket feel different! There are more air from the pump and the root are more loose, they feel like spaghetti in boiling water! :laugh:
There's less foam but still a lot of bubbles! I have a good feeling about these products! :high-five:

IMG_20170628_200208.jpg

There is a little bud that suffered I guess, all the pistils are amber and look like burned. Maybe the icepack touching the root or the low ph. :straightface:

IMG_20170628_195400.jpg

But overall she's not so bad! :)

IMG_20170628_195231.jpg

Wow I've never seen someone's res foam up like that before! I'd be shitting bricks watching that happen.

I'm late as hell but subbed up. Caught up too I think. Looking awesome so far.
Thanks! :)

Yeah when I saw the foam I was like WTF!?!? I run to check the website! :laugh:

Day 34 in bloom

Today the ph was 7.2 and the ppm 700. Now the ph is 5.5 and the ppm 600.
At least the ph don't drop anymore! :bravo:

I bend a few branches, I don't like it but I was kind of scared that the buds in the middle would get too much heat.

IMG_20170629_105538.jpg

I checked her (4 hours later), and the ph is 6.0 and the ppm 580!
Much better numbers! :) Maybe a bit too much nutrients, I'll see tomorrow.

And yesterday I received my new UPS! It's for my exhaust fan! :laugh:
It's a CyberPower 425VA 255watts.

At half power (~125w) it has a 8 minutes battery life.
My fan is around 100w, but since I set the speed controller to the lowest value, I'm pretty sure I have it under 50w, maybe 35w-40w.
So I'm gessing around 20 minutes of battery, I'll have to test it to be sure.

This will help with my paranoia of the smell and neighbour! :rofl:

Why? Here's my story of last year...

Anyone willing to share something embarrassing they did growing cannabis?

Last year, while in bloom I stopped my exhaust (with scrubber) during night because of the noise.
At first there were just a little smell in my room in the morning (the grow is in my closet of my room), but of course after a while the smell will increase.
It doesn't matter because I like the smell.

But, I live in a condo and I guess the smell went elsewhere.

In my city, there's a law that the city employer can visit any home without a mandate with a good reason (the police cannot do that!!).
So I arrived around 7pm with a letter in my letterbox that I must call back this city employer, and behind there were the law written.

I was WTF!!! I began to panic and cut the plant (it was around 6 weeks in bloom) and hide my grow room.
The next day I call him, and he said that he received a complaint about some weird smell and wanted to check.
I was like, what?? I don't understand!?
I said there were no problem, he came 2 days later in the morning.

He came, he check around, looking at his face it was like "what am i doing here?"...
He apologized and said he will close the complaint.

I stopped growing for the rest of the year, I just kept a little clone, until last december (Shining Silver Haze in my signature).

close call!!

So the president of the condo still looking at me funny. I do my own thing without disturbing others. Anyway I'm not very social! ;)
If I had the money I would buy a house with no neighbours!!

Whats up with the new neighbor, we need the latest scoop.

:laugh:
not much. I didn't talk to her yet. What I can say is that she has tattoos and long red hair, and I mean like "candy" red hair! I think it can glow in the dark! lol!
And I saw her boyfriend, a big guy with big tattoos! :rolleyes3

Back
Top Bottom