Amnesium - Clone#1 - 2'x2' - ProMix HP - Mars Pro II 80

Re: Day 32 in bloom

The temps is not good, now the weather is really good here, everyday the temps won't over 25℃ (about 77F)

Last week the temp outside was great! But the last 2 days was too hot!! It's 6h45pm right now and its 83F outside, with humidex it feel like 96F!! My AC can barely keep up! :trance:

But she's doing well! :)
I just gave her a good drink, and the buds look great! :love:

IMG_20170926_182840.jpg

IMG_20170926_182941.jpg

Day 33 in bloom

The temps is not good, now the weather is really good here, everyday the temps won't over 25℃ (about 77F)

It should be the last hot day today, I disconnect the light until tonight.
It should be back to normal tomorrow, around 65F.

Ya today is a. Real we hit weather of plus 39 here yuk most it was humidity lol

Now it s pouring and Friday night hitting plus 5 outdoors freaky shit

It should be the last hot day today, I disconnect the light until tonight.
It should be back to normal tomorrow, around 65F.

So great weather to grow plants indoor are coming hahaha.

Day 48 in bloom

A little disappointed about the size of the buds. Not sure if it's the strain or the light... :hmmmm: but since the leaves look good and she seems healthy my guess will be a strain "problem" or just the pheno of this seed.

The mom had buds the same size, but I had problems with the dwc.
My next grow will be another strain, so I will see!

Here's one of the biggest buds.

IMG_20171012_193428.jpg

At least I have many! :laugh:

IMG_20171012_193245.jpg
IMG_20171012_193210.jpg

Day 57 in bloom

A little update, I've been really careless with her the last week and my ph pen broke. The last time I give her food I've estimated the ph down and she didn't like it. The leaves are now all burned.
I will begin the flush and cut her next week.

I've not got great result with this strain! :skeptical:

Bummer. I ruined a ph pen years ago and had to start using that color changing liquid stuff. It's cheap and foolproof. Worth the tiny amount of extra work IMO.
You have a guesstimate of what you're gonna yield? I have the same light and am very curious to see how it performs. I stink at calculating from pics.

You have a guesstimate of what you're gonna yield? I have the same light and am very curious to see how it performs. I stink at calculating from pics.

I'm hoping to get 3oz dry, not sure. The problem is mostly train related, I got 37.6g of buds from the mother.
Or maybe just this seed that was not that great! :laugh:

My next grow will be a Red Russian, it should grow better.
After that I will try another seed of the Amnesium.

Day 67 in bloom

Harvest time! :)

I hope I flush her enough, 4 times with ph's water, 2 days interval. And the last flush with distilled water.

The buds are bigger than I thought! I hope they will not shrink too much! :laugh:

Here's after cutting the big and burned leaves.

IMG_20171029_160313.jpg

After the wash and the final trim.

IMG_20171029_193303.jpg

IMG_20171029_172936.jpg

Back
Top Bottom