Amnesium - Former Amnesia - DWC - LED

Day 18 in bloom

Today the ph was 4.5 and the ppm 400! I set the ph to 5.5 and the ppm to 335.
I prepared a bucket of water, tomorrow I'll do a 24h flush.

:circle-of-love:

IMG_20170613_190248.jpg

I raise the light! She still growing! :)
I remove the clamp from yesterday, and put another one in the back.

I set the light in angle, we cannot see in the picture but its for the higher branches in the back. Pretty cool the yoyos!

IMG_20170613_190416.jpg

I found an old picture when I was at my other appartment in 2002.
No scrubber! lol! still amaze that my landlord didn't say a thing, he was living in the same bloc.

Front-left and rear-right: Skunk #1
front-right: bag seed
rear-left: Neville's Haze, which she was too hard for me at that time! :laughtwo: But one day I'll grow her!!! :)

Closet_-_04_octobre.jpg

It was under a 400w hps.

I found an old picture when I was at my other appartment in 2002.
No scrubber! lol! still amaze that my landlord didn't say a thing, he was living in the same bloc.

Front-left and rear-right: Skunk #1
front-right: bag seed
rear-left: Neville's Haze, which she was too hard for me at that time! :laughtwo: But one day I'll grow her!!! :)

Closet_-_04_octobre.jpg

Niiice...:drool: :jawdropper:

I can't believe he didn't say anything either! :laughtwo::smokin:

Day 19 in bloom

Today the ph was 4.5 and the ppm 370!! she's pretty weird, the water level drop by 1.5" since yesterday, so she drink!?
Anyway I replace the bucket with water for a 24h flush. The ph is 5.7 and the ppm 180. Next time I will buy some distilled water.

There's some beautiful buds in there! :dreamy:

IMG_20170614_183829.jpg

I put a rope around her to hold the branches. The doc say that the light coverage is 1.5'x1.5'.
Just looking at the leaves I could see the difference of brightness.

IMG_20170614_183727.jpg

Day 20 in bloom

There's a lot of news today!
First she smell so good!! its a sweet-cotton-candy-citrus smell! :cheesygrinsmiley:
But this afternoon my bedroom was smelling this wonderful smell! :trance:

I increase the fan, but there's still no negative pressure. It was ok before but not this time!
So I thought about the pre-filter of the carbon scrubber! I removed it and haaaa! some air!! :laugh:
At the same time I change the exhaust, instead of the top I put it on the side more direct to the fan that site beside.
Now I put the speed controller at the minimum and there's a good negative pressure, and there's almost no noise! I will be able to sleep!!
:rofl:

I replace the bucket with 50% of nutrients, that give 500 ppm, and the ph is 6.0.

IMG_20170615_173120.jpg

IMG_20170615_173300.jpg

Here's my new setup, the fan with the cat airs will have to be replace soon, it almost died this afternoon.

IMG_20170615_172949.jpg

For other news, the old lady that live beside me has sold her condo. Its a good news, she was smoking a lot of cigarette and she wear an old lady parfume that I hated! :laugh:

So now the new person moved in this week, I think I saw a girl. :hmmmm:
This morning I was at my computer and begin to smell some weeds! :scratchinghead:
At noon there's a delivering guy for there, I check on the little eye of my door and saw this beautifull girl opening, with a little shirt and a short short!
:drool: she's my new neighbor! and she's smoking weeds!?... :yahoo:

Day 21 in bloom

3 weeks already!
Today the same thing happened like the other days.. the ph was 4.5 and the ppm 600!
I added 2L of tap water and the ph is back to 6.0 and the ppm to 500.
I guess that's the way it is with her! :skeptical:

Anyway she's still great! The airflow is good, outside my closet its 76F and inside the tent (inside my closet) under the light its 79F! :)

buds! buds!! BUDS!!! :love:

IMG_20170616_160536.jpg

I wonder how far the light will penetrate. The leaves are all green (except a few ones at the bottom), but will there be buds that low? :hmmmm:
to be continued...

IMG_20170616_160612.jpg

I received my new G Pro vaporizer! I tested with street weedz that I still have and its seem to work!
I prefer my cookies, but sometime its late and I don't have 6-8 hours to stay high! :laugh: so it will be for that time.
:thumb:

Things are lookin good. Sounds like you hit the jackpot with the new neighbor as well! Let me know how you like that vape. I just got one called The Mighty about a month and a half ago. I really like it. I have about an ounce of ABV (Already Been Vaped) to make edibles with. I haven't ever tried making edibles but am excited to give it a shot.

Things are lookin good. Sounds like you hit the jackpot with the new neighbor as well! Let me know how you like that vape. I just got one called The Mighty about a month and a half ago. I really like it. I have about an ounce of ABV (Already Been Vaped) to make edibles with. I haven't ever tried making edibles but am excited to give it a shot.

Thanks!!
I'm not sure if the weeds already been vaped will work with edible? I read some people do that, but I don't trust it! :laugh:
Let me know how it goes! ;)

Day 22 in bloom

Today I didn't check the ph! :laugh: I just add some tap water and see...

I rotate the light, so the ac cable is in front, why I didn't think of that before? :hmmmm:
I then raise the light by almost 2" more. There's now 4" from the top of the buds to the light. The temp was ok but I was still scared for the littles pistils on top.

And I change the duct from the exhaust. I found some holes in it! Outside the tent but still...
I bought an insulated 6"x10', it was kind of hard to install! But I did it! :allgood:

It's really tight in there!!

IMG_20170617_175510.jpg

:circle-of-love:

IMG_20170617_180018.jpg

IMG_20170617_175417.jpg

Day 24 in bloom

Today I remove about 2-3L from the bucket to add more tap water. After the mix the ph is 6.3 and the ppm 380!!
I'll see how it goes.

I've done a cleanup of the lower part. I remove all the dead leaves and branches, not sure if it's too much? :laugh:

IMG_20170619_192805.jpg

IMG_20170619_192545.jpg

The buds are growing! :)

IMG_20170619_192734.jpg

Today I didn't check the ph! :laugh: I just add some tap water and see...

Lol! Living on the edge :laughtwo:

I've been researching some recipes for using ABV to make edibles. Seems pretty simple really, if it works. Once it has been vaped it does not need to be "decarbed" (decarboxylated?) before using it to bake. I guess when you using regular material you have to bake it at like 225 for an hour to activate THC-b. I'm just scratching the surface though, still lots to learn! I will let you know how it works for sure!

Looks like you did a good job on the trim. After my first major trim job I stepped back and looked at her and thought Oh no I hope I didn't just kill her :laughtwo: But that trim job should get those buds to fatten up nicely! Everything looks good man!

I've been researching some recipes for using ABV to make edibles. Seems pretty simple really, if it works. Once it has been vaped it does not need to be "decarbed" (decarboxylated?) before using it to bake.

You can try the receipe I use, very simple:
How to make the most potent Cannabis oil. AKA "canna butter". - Dude Grows

And don't decarb for sure! its "4." in the receipe.

Follow the one with 1oz of "frosty trim" for 1/2 Cup of Coconut oil.
The lecithin is good too to add some punch! :laugh:

I was hoping my vape would be doing the decarbing for me. It's a higher temp than the suggested oven temps though, I run it at 375. I saw some videos on youtube and that guy was just pouring his ABV into some homemade peanut butter cups. But he was using a puppet so I'm not sure if he is to be trusted lol :laughtwo:

Scrog-Thanks for the link, the pics help a lot with what to expect!

Here is a link to that peanut butter cup video. This guys has a lot of videos on there, like ABV coffee, no bakes, all kind of stuff. Think it would work?

ABV Weed Recipes - How To Make ABV Reese's Peanut Butter Cups - YouTube

Back
Top Bottom