Scrogdawg Does 3 Strains Under 800 Watts - Could Be A Trainwreck

I am sure its in one of your journals, but during their thirsty'est times from last grow how many gallons did a plant drink in a day?

They maxed out at just over 1/2 a gallon per day per plant. The consumption peaked roughly day 45 of veg and continued through pretty much all of the flower stage.

I always mix extra nute water to top up so the ppm's don't drop off between res changes. Many just use plain water between res changes. I haven't compared to see if there is an advantage to topping up with nute water as opposed to plain water.

Haven't done a picture overload for a while so here goes.
MG_98161.jpg

MG_9817.jpg

MG_9822.jpg

Made a pound of canabutter yesterday with 1 lb. of butter and 30 gr. of white widow. I put 1-1/2" of water in a pot and brought it to a boil.
MG_98061.jpg

Turned down the heat and added the butter to melt.
MG_98091.jpg

Once the butter was melted I added 30 gr. of weed and stirred in.
MG_9811.jpg

I let it simmer and stirred occasionally for 3 hours.
MG_9813.jpg

Strained it to a mixing bowl through a double layer of cheesecloth.
MG_98141.jpg

Put it in the freezer for an hour to cool down and let the butter set up then removed the butter from the top of the mixing bowl and threw out the water. Done.
MG_98151.jpg

Should also throw in a picture of the 2 Macks and the White Widow clones. Didn't think to take a shot of the roots coming through the peat pellets but I potted them today as well and put them under the blurple lights.
MG_98291.jpg

Was away fishing for 6 days and came back to the Mack touching and growing through the lights, lol. Other than than a bit of burn on a few leaves everything was in good shape albeit a big mess. Going to have to get in there and do some serious defol to clean everything up. Flowers are really starting to show themselves now, looks like we may have some decent buds in a while.
Day 14 Flower.

MG_9830.jpg

MG_9832.jpg

MG_98381.jpg

God I love your system. Well designed and executed!

Girls look great. Sorry about the Males.

Mmmm, CannaButter.

I can't wait to toss the trimmings in my Bubble Washer after harvest.

No real earth shattering developments but I got things cleaned up and back to normal after my absence. Two weeks into flower now so I cleaned up everything under the screens, did some defol in the canopy and some super cropping on the sativa (Mack) to even up the canopy. Did a res change, tucked a few fan leaves and adjusted the lights for the Mack and the white Widow. I don't expect much change in the next three days and they probably won't drink much until they've recovered from the stress I put on them last night and again this morning. So, like I said, two weeks in and with everything tuned up I'm going to push the cruise control button and wait for harvest. The White Widow should be ready in about 55 days and the Mack being more a Mama Thai pheno than a Thai Stick should finish in about 85 days.
MG_98441.jpg

MG_98471.jpg

Mack
MG_98491.jpg

White Widow
MG_98511.jpg

That mama thai is looking good.

Thanks PW. Theres a ton of flowers on that plant too. I can't get a very good overhead shot cuz I'm running the lights just slightly above the burn setting to try to compact the nodes as much as I can. I'd like to see some really heavy dense buds come off of it.

As am I with your flux. It's really starting to take shape. I wonder if LA looks in on it ever.
Thanks bro! I appreciate it.

Not sure if LA is still visiting this forum. It would be awesome if he noticed my little flux. .

I think i spotted a flaw in your awesome system tho bro - have you had to remove a male? as the pots are fixed you've been unable to slide em about to make use of the extra space :/

Looking very sweet tho - you're lucky now to be able to leave em for days on end, i'm basically married to mine until their end day - I did have a gravity feed system set up initially on my first grow but that kept clogging up so I just feed em by hand twice a day - use coco 60/40 so there is a bit of a reservoir in there for a day or so if for some reason I couldn't get to em

Back
Top Bottom