Scrogdawg Does 3 Strains Under 800 Watts - Could Be A Trainwreck

I've been working about an hour and a half out of town for the last week so been leaving early and getting back late. Haven't seen inside the tent myself much this last while and haven't done any maintenance at all. Tomorrow I'll have time to get things in order again. I plan to do a res change some scrogging and a little defol where necessary. The stretch is in full swing, its day 11 since I flipped but no pistils yet. Sadly of the six plants I have two Mastiks for sure that are males and will receive the axe in the morning. That leaves me a Mastik, a white widow and a G-13 in the dwc and one G-13 that is in soil under the lights.

Hers a quick picture I took tonight but will post some more after I clean the tent up tomorrow.
MG_97861.jpg

When you flip mate do you give them an extended dark period - I turn the lights off completely for around 36 hours going from 6/2 to 12/12 & i reckon this gives the plants the chance to massively build up the flowering hormone & sends a strong signal that it is time to bloom - pistils show within the first week doing this :)

I think i spotted a flaw in your awesome system tho bro - have you had to remove a male? as the pots are fixed you've been unable to slide em about to make use of the extra space :/

Yup, I pulled 2 males out a couple of weeks ago. I cut them out of the scrog and trashed them. I'll only grow fem seeds from now on, or at least until I have separate veg and flower areas.

Now your just encouraging him.

Did you see what he did to his perfectly good female plant?

Did not. Tunkers you need to get a link in your sig to your journal. I will have to see if I can find it.

How are the girls going, SD?

They're chuggin along nicely. Day 22 of flower, and drinking about 3/4 of a gallon a day each. Keeping the EC at 1.2 (600 ppm). The White Widow is going to have some massive dense buds by the look of it and I'm not sure what to expect from the Mack as I haven't grown it before, but it has friggin buds growing everywhere. The stretch is about done and I may have to cut the legs off the stands under the buckets and reservoir. The Mack has me pretty near maxed out for head room under the lights, but I'll gain enough back if I cut the legs shorter. Should have done that when I built the thing, would have been easy, just being lazy, now its a job.
Mack (Sativa)
MG_9860.jpg

White Widow (Indica 70/30)
MG_9861.jpg

Day 27 of flower and still cruzin along nicely. The White Widow is starting to pack on the buds very tightly. Its hard as a rock, when I try to move a top it doesn't bend it moves the whole branch. I quite often have to remind myself that the Mack has a 4 week longer flower period than the White Widow so not to be concerned that it appears to be behind. Its starting to take shape now, going to have some long ass buds by the look of it and plenty of them. It should look pretty good in another couple of weeks.

I'm day 9 of this water/nute cycle and I'm going to see how long I can run it out without a res change. I'm feeding with RO water nuted up to the same level as the res. As long as PH and EC stay in check I'll just keep adding water.

The "Mack" (Mama Thai/Thai Stick)
MG_9896.jpg

MG_98981.jpg

MG_99001.jpg

White Widow
MG_99022.jpg

MG_99031.jpg

Lol. Thanks, its been a struggle with the Sativa. The White Widow indicas from last grow behaved so well.

Gotta like um a little on the wild side.

Back
Top Bottom