Scrogdawg Does 3 Strains Under 800 Watts - Could Be A Trainwreck

Lookin good as usual scroggo. What ppms you feeding now?

It says 620 under the watermark.
june16_recipe.jpg

Me either. PPM is a derivative of electric conductivity (EC), the ability to conduct electricity. My guess is that some brands of nutrients have less nutritional value per ppm so require more of them. Its to much N, P or K that burns not so much the actual ppm's or EC. What I'm trying to say is that some brands require you to use more ppm's to get the same nutritional value as others, if that makes any sense...

Me either. PPM is a derivative of electric conductivity (EC), the ability to conduct electricity. My guess is that some brands of nutrients have less nutritional value per ppm so require more of them. Its to much N, P or K that burns not so much the actual ppm's or EC. What I'm trying to say is that some brands require you to use more ppm's to get the same nutritional value as others, if that makes any sense...
It would make sense as to why I see people smashing their plants with nutes and they look lush and green lol

That makes a lot of sense. I am trying to sneak up on some numbers now with mine so I have an idea where I am at and need to be. I just have to quit changing shit...LOL

Got the RO system today. Jammed it together and made up a 5 gallon bucket of fresh stuff. The old bucket was starting to get a stink. There was no way to get all the dirt off them roots so I know where its coming from. I really feel bringing anything that was in dirt into system is a bad move. Now I just need to remember that...LOL

On the Guardian I am at:

65 deg. ( Will warm up )
5.5 ph

I have another PPM pen it says 330...... WTF Guy needs to stick with one pen I see also...Grrrrrr

On the Guardian I am at:

65 deg. ( Will warm up )
5.5 ph

I have another PPM pen it says 330...... WTF Guy needs to stick with one pen I see also...Grrrrrr

I'm betting on the Gaurdian being right cuz I just know you calibrated it first. I don't trust most of those pens as far as I can shit uphill.

How long did it take to whip up 5 gallons of RO water? How much waste water did you have to get the 5 gallons?

I never mention the G-13 that is growing in soil under the lights with the rdwc plants. Here's a couple of pictures of it on Day 30 of flower.
MG_9907.jpg

MG_9908.jpg

Sorry did not time the fill of the bucket, it did not take long though. It looked like about a 1:1 ratio . Will post the details when I test it. PPM was 0 and PH was 5.0. That I did test.

I thought the soil ones were male and you got rid of em but you were just playing favourites! Poor G13 just coz she's a dirty girl. Not doing too bad keeping up really is she?

Two of the rdwc and one of the soil plants were male. 2 Macks and 1 G-13.

The G-13 is keeping up for what there is of it. The Mack has probably 30 colas and the White Widow has probably 20. The G-13 might have 6 or 7.

I took 2 clones from the Mack and one from the White Widow just before they went into flower. Here they are at 24 days young. Topped the Macks once and the White Widow twice.
MG_99171.jpg

Did you keep just one strain of the male around, that way if there was a little action when the lights were out you know who the daddy is. I would keep the Sativa's... and read this Malawi Cob Curing I am going to try it. I read that whole thread it is very informative, there is some info on sativa growing that I want to go back and re-read and take some notes. Something about 2 or 3 finishes before really done. If you figure out what page its on post it will save me some time... LOL Also let me know what you think of the info, just curious.

Did you keep just one strain of the male around, that way if there was a little action when the lights were out you know who the daddy is. I would keep the Sativa's... and read this Malawi Cob Curing I am going to try it. I read that whole thread it is very informative, there is some info on sativa growing that I want to go back and re-read and take some notes. Something about 2 or 3 finishes before really done. If you figure out what page its on post it will save me some time... LOL Also let me know what you think of the info, just curious.
There ya go sprogdawg, homework haha

Back
Top Bottom