Scrogdawg Does 3 Strains Under 800 Watts - Could Be A Trainwreck

I'm almost 6wks into flower with a sativa that is still stretching. So much so that I had to supercrop all the tops about a foot down from the top colas. I had no choice as my lights are maxed heights. So they continued to stretch and are back touching light. Uggg

Sheesh dawgy, you be just Killin it. So well done, impressive indeed. That Mack will give yo near a pound I bet. It is by far the largest producing plant I grow. I dunno why, genetics I guess

Just a note aboot er,, i will be very surprised if it does not start to hermie a bit,,aboot two weeks before harvest. A natural tendency, I have concluded after much research into reasons why it might hermie, near every time. Seems the nanners are fertile, least mine are.

I try to watch for em and pick em off long as I can, but your plant will be massive,so maybe not so easy to spot

Best karma sent friend, to you all

Cheers

Nivek...I thought maybe somebody had shot you. So good to hear from you friend. You warned me earlier about the stretch...my god, I had no idea. She's taking up 9 square feet of real estate and is 30 inches above the scrog. I also have 2 clones of her in soil under an LED. I'll keep an eye out for the nanners for sure, thanks for that. Are you still working on writing your travel journal???

How the roots looking bud? I am wondering if I am going to have to worry about filling the tubs when I get to some real plants.

The roots are as healthy as can be but the 5 gallon pails are right full of them.

I'm almost 6wks into flower with a sativa that is still stretching. So much so that I had to supercrop all the tops about a foot down from the top colas. I had no choice as my lights are maxed heights. So they continued to stretch and are back touching light. Uggg

I'm about maxed out too and have already done one round of super cropping.. I will probably have to do the same as you.

What a horrible problem to have.............."Two world wars, and now this."

Hey Dawg, how far is your 1st scrog from the top of the buckets and your second above the first?

Seven inches above the buckets to the first and eight inches to the second screen. No science to those heights, I left just enough room to get my hands in there to defol.

Seven inches above the buckets to the first and eight inches to the second screen. No science to those heights, I left just enough room to get my hands in there to defol.

That is the height I was first planning but since I had the 2 in coco coir, I has to raise it up to 11 1/2" so I had room to get in and hand water the middle two...and that still is not that fun of a job!

What sativa you got growing?

I ordered 10 feminized Purple Kush seeds quite a while ago from the Dutch Seed Company. I'd almost given up on them. Today they showed up and they sent me 21 seeds.

So now my next grow is settled. I'll do 2 Strawberry Kush and 2 Purple Kush.
MG_99781.jpg

I ordered 10 feminized Purple Kush seeds quite a while ago from the Dutch Seed Company. I'd almost given up on them. Today they showed up and they sent me 21 seeds.

So now my next grow is settled. I'll do 2 Strawberry Kush and 2 Purple Kush.
MG_99781.jpg

Remember pick one strain......

I've wanted to grow these two together for a while. They should flower late fall so I plan to open the windows in the room and close the door for the last week or ten days of flower and drop the temperature to forty or fifty degrees to see if I can bring out some real heavy reds and purples in them.

Back
Top Bottom