Scrogdawg Does 3 Strains Under 800 Watts - Could Be A Trainwreck

Finished up the backbuilding. Did all the top colas on the White Widow and about 5 selected colas on the Mack that were getting a little to tall.

I did it to 6 or 8 colas on the last run and there was definitely a difference. I'd say they bulked up 10-15% more than the rest.

I'll get a few pictures later today.

Lookin good ScrogDawg! Must be the canine blood bringing em on lol

I did some backbuilding last night again as well as last week - more carefully than last cycle tho cos i think i clipped slightly too much off then

It's definitely worth it, i did a bit of reading up and seen some tests guys did showing higher yeild from BBing

EC wise i am running at 2.2 - think that is equivalent to 1100 ppm? Not totally sure tho

I was careful creeping it up, in early veg I'd allow a raise of 0.1ec per week
In late veg & bloom i crept it 0.2 per week
Any more than that just chokes em up

Here's the latest, Day 37 of flower. The White Widow is done the first swell and the flowers are starting to look like buds. The Mack is in the early part of the first swell and is packing on pistils although it still looks like flowers. It appears to be about 3 weeks behind the indica which seems about right. Went in to pick a couple of fan leaves out to get some better air moving into the middle and wound up filling a garbage can, fuck, I never learn.

I'm at 17 days without a res change. Just adding 4-5 liters a day of RO nute water. My ph is 5.8, TDS is 580ppm and EC is 1100µS. They haven't moved in the last 12 days. I hate dumping good nutes on res changes so I'll just keep adding until something shits itself then deal with it.
Mack
MG_9934.jpg

MG_99351.jpg

MG_99381.jpg

MG_99401.jpg

MG_99501.jpg

White Widow
MG_9947.jpg

MG_9946.jpg

MG_9953.jpg

Here's the latest, Day 37 of flower. The White Widow is done the first swell and the flowers are starting to look like buds. The Mack is in the early part of the first swell and is packing on pistils although it still looks like flowers. It appears to be about 3 weeks behind the indica which seems about right. Went in to pick a couple of fan leaves out to get some better air moving into the middle and wound up filling a garbage can, fuck, I never learn.

I'm at 17 days without a res change. Just adding 4-5 liters a day of RO nute water. My ph is 5.8, TDS is 580ppm and EC is 1100µS. They haven't moved in the last 12 days. I hate dumping good nutes on res changes so I'll just keep adding until something shits itself then deal with it.
Mack
MG_9934.jpg

MG_99351.jpg

MG_99381.jpg

MG_99401.jpg

MG_99501.jpg

White Widow
MG_9947.jpg

MG_9946.jpg

MG_9953.jpg

Doesn't look like you'e overdone it at all there mate, it's important to get the air in and the light too - they are at the stage where you can afford to make some space stripping fan leaves out as the buds are becoming self generating and you've left a good covering of middle sized leaves on too

I've just done the same myself this few days

Was away to a wedding for a couple of days and had a friend look after my plants. All was good when I got back. I've got some catching up to do on everybodys journals.

The Sativa is still growing about an inch every couple of days but is filling out nicely and looks good for 41 days into flower. I think there's another 50ish days left in her yet.
MG_9964.jpg

MG_99661.jpg

The indica has 30 days to go and is sugaring up really well. Should be into the final burst in about 10 days. It's looking real good right now.
MG_99671.jpg

MG_9971.jpg

Sheesh dawgy, you be just Killin it. So well done, impressive indeed. That Mack will give yo near a pound I bet. It is by far the largest producing plant I grow. I dunno why, genetics I guess

Just a note aboot er,, i will be very surprised if it does not start to hermie a bit,,aboot two weeks before harvest. A natural tendency, I have concluded after much research into reasons why it might hermie, near every time. Seems the nanners are fertile, least mine are.

I try to watch for em and pick em off long as I can, but your plant will be massive,so maybe not so easy to spot

Best karma sent friend, to you all

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom